THE AUSPICIOUS NIGHTS OF RAMADHAN AND INDULGENCE IN FUTILITY AND HARAAM – ESPECIALLY THE SHAITAANI RADIO STATIONS
Why is it that people are not interested in the fatwas of truth of the Shariah? Why are they so biased? Why do they prefer following the Ulama-e-soo’ (evil scholars)? Despite presenting so much proof, some people are not interested in the truth. It is the addiction factor coupled with ignorance and pride which hinder us from the path of Allah. Kindly read the Ahaadith below and then view the remainder of the article for Allah’s sake. The Ummah is becoming more weaker by the day, and we find that the evil Ulama are making things worse with their so-called ‘Islamic’ radio stations of Shaytaan.
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Verily, in Ramadaan there is a Caller who announces after the first third of the night or the last third of the night: ‘Is there anyone asking for something so that he may be given what he is asking for? Is there any seeker of forgiveness so that he may be forgiven? Is there any repenter seeking repentance so that Allah may accept his Taubah?”
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said: “Allah Ta’ala descends to the first heavens every night and says: ‘Is there anyone asking so that he may be given what he is asking for? Is there anyone seeking forgiveness so that he may be forgiven? This endures until the time of Fajr.”
Ibn Abbaas Radhiyallahu Anhu says: “Allah Ta’ala waits in the month of Ramadhaan every night until the first third of the night passes. Then He descends to the first heaven and says ‘Is there anyone asking for something so that he may be given what he is asking for? Is there any seeker of forgiveness so that he may be forgiven? Is there any repenter seeking repentance so that Allah may accept his Taubah?”
The virtues of the month of Ramadhaan are plenty. The days and nights of Ramadhaan are very auspicious. During Ramadhaan, even that which is Halaal has become Haraam whilst one is fasting. During the day, we are not allowed to eat, drink, etc. When we are not allowed to partake in Halaal, then what does our intelligence tell us about indulgence in that which is Haraam whilst we are fasting!
Fasting from food, etc. is one type of fasting. But the greater fast is abstention from sin. Fasting from sin is the great fast in which many Muslims have failed. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said: “The Fast does not consist of only abstention from eating and drinking. Verily, fasting is from laghw (nonsense/drivel/futility) and vulgarity. Thus if someone should abuse you or act ignorantly (with you), then say: “Verily, I am fasting.”
We would unfortunately be wasting another Ramadhaan if we indulge in Haraam. Our fasting would then resemble a self-imposed hunger. Hence Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) narrating a Hadith Qudsi said that Allah Tabaarak Wa Ta’ala says: “He whose limbs do not fast from My prohibitions, there is no need for his abstention from food and drink for My Sake.”
It should be understood that just as the thawaab (reward) for righteous deeds and acts of ibaadat is multiplied manifold in holy places and at times of holiness, so too is the punishment of Allah Ta’ala multiplied manifold for committing reprehensible acts in holy places and holy times such as the Month of Ramadhaan. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “For many a time for the Saa-im (the fasting person) there is nothing in his Fast but hunger.”
Just as the days are very auspicious, we should not be deceived into believing that the nights are not very holy because of one not being in a state of fasting during the night. Many Muslims show disregard for the Holy nights of Ramadhaan. Abstention from sin is necessary also at night. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Many a time for the Qaa-im (the person who stands in Taraweeh) there is nothing in his Taraweeh but abstention from sleep.”
The worst of sins which Muslims perpetrate in Ramadhan is viewing Television and listening to the so-called Islamic Radio Stations. Many people wish to argue away the truth by saying that there is much benefit in these Shaitaan Radio stations and Shaitaani so-called Islamic TV Channels such as ‘education’, etc. Confound the benefits of these stations and understand well that there are benefits in pig, beer, gambling and every Haraam act. Despite the benefits, these acts remain Haraam.
The fact that TV is Haraam is clear. It is photography of animate objects. And this is Haraam. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “the worst of people on the Day of Qiyaamah will be the picture-makers.” Thus, watching ITV and its sisters are Haraam. All TV programs are Haraam. It is Haraam to watch Makkah and Madinah Taraweeh. One doesn’t need brains to understand this fact. As far as the Shaitaani so-called Islamic Radio Stations are concerned, the following Haraam acts are associated with them:
- Women on air: According to all the Fuqaha, it is not permissible for a woman to project her voice. The manner in which women speak over these so-called Islamic stations is absolutely Haraam. Only a jaahil opines the opposite of it being permissible. It is a clear exhibition of jahiliyyah prostitution.
- Discarding and total violation of Hijaab. It is not permissible for a woman to leave her home in order to participate in a radio program as a presenter, etc. Furthermore, these Shaitaani radio and TV stations violate the laws of Hijaab in several ways.
- Interviewing women and giving mini biographies of women.
- Indulging in Photography, Videos, etc.
- Facebook links and linking people to much Haraam.
- Airing and propagating Baatil views in the name of Islam.
- Associated with the Ulama e Soo and The Mudhilleen. We can point out that each and every so-called Islamic radio station in South Africa is associated with evil Ulama. Insha Allah, in the future, we will tackle each radio station separately.
- Participating in Haraam shows, souks, awards, and functions.
- Associated with the halaal certifiers such as Sanha, MJC, ICSA, NIHT, etc. All of them are faasiq. They know this themselves.
- Propagating Bid’ah acts such as congregational loud thikr.
- Engaging in much futility and drivel.
- The Radio stations of Shaitaan in the guise of Islam are guilty of imitating the Kuffaar in many of their programs. Their emulation and mimicking of kuffaar presenters and broadcasters is indeed very despicable. Tashabbuh is Haraam and dangerous for one’s Imaan. And, this is a million times worse for Muslim women who mimic kuffaar women like clowns in their They make apes and fools of themselves when they attempt to capture the natural mannerism of kuffaar women in their voices when making their devilish radio presentations and announcements.
- Advertising and Promoting Haraam.
- Allowing Shias, salafis, fussaaq and other rubbishes to come on air.
- Zina of various degrees on the radio station.
- Allowing women to phone in during programs. The Molvis and Muftis of these stations are indeed very be-hayaa. It makes us wonder – What did their Ustaads even teach them in Madrasah?
- Women and men cracking jokes together.
- Women reading out recipes and news. It is difficult to even believe that ‘Ulama’ come on these stations when they know that so many men are listening to the womenfolk. Did Hazrat Ayesha Radhiyallahu Anha read out recipes and news to the menfolk? Those who come on these radio and TV stations are not worthy of the ‘Ulama’ title. They are among the worse
- And one of their worst acts is their competitions and dramas in Ramadaan. Can these stations ever be termed ‘Islamic’?
- Treating the great night of Eid like an amusement night when the reality is that this night is greater than even Lailatul Qadr.
- Haraam Nazms and Nasheeds. According to all four Math-habs, Nazm Jalsahs and singing Nazms, Naats, etc. for a public audience is Haraam. But these shayaateen of the Radio Stations are not interested in the truth. They are experts at presenting lame excuses and spinning baatil so that it appears halaal to the ignorant masses.
- Justifying all the Haraam they are involved in.
In this way do they destroy the most auspicious Nights of the year, and along with this destruction, do they ruin the Imaan and Morality of the ignorant masses.
The above are merely a few evils and Haraams associated with these so-called ‘islamic’ radios, which are in fact the ‘forces’ of Shaitaan. These stations are flagrantly and openly aiding evil. It is obviously not permissible to increase the listenership of a radio station which promotes and indulges in such open Haraam acts. It is not permissible to listen to even the ‘good’ of these so-called stations. Your Imaan is in danger with these stations. They will always present all their baatil and falsehood as the truth. As a layman, you will fall in their Shaitaani trap.
According to the principles of Fiqh, warding off harm is incumbent and is given preference over the acquisition of benefit. The harms and evils of these radio stations outweigh the good by far. Thus, it is not all permissible to listen to these so-called ‘Islamic’ stations. The Ahaadith mention about Allah Ta’ala descending to the first Heaven on these nights while the people are ruining themselves by wasting the holy and valuable nights listening to the evil radio stations and participating in haraam radio competitions. Instead of engaging in ibaadat, they listen to the haraam radios broadcasting their shaitaaniyat. Is this how we as Muslims are supposed to behave?
It is Haraam for men to listen to the womenfolk. Likewise it is haraam for women to listen to men singing nazams. It is Haraam to listen to the Nazms, especially for women. There are many more evils associated. They are in fact leading people astray.
It is thus only a very unfortunate person who is deprived from the mercy of Allah Ta’ala during this month of Ramadhaan in which Allah Ta’ala sends down his special mercy as is mentioned in the Hadith. Indulgence in sin especially by listening to these radio stations or by watching TV is depriving one’s self of the blessing of Ramadhaan. One is depriving one’s self of the special Rahmat of Ramadhaan. This deprivation is a sign of Allah’s curse on the radios of shaitaan and on those who waste the holy nights listening to the haraam and the muck of these shaitaani radio stations.
A sinner deprives himself due to his addiction to Haraam. Despite the Shayaateen being chained, we find Muslims indulging, speaking, listening and viewing much Shaitaaniyat during the Holy month of Ramadhaan via these shaitaani radio stations and TV channels. Such a sacred and valuable month, but yet we remain deaf, dumb and blind…
click to download pamphlet: THE AUSPICIOUS NIGHTS OF RAMADHAN AND INDULGENCE IN FUTILITY AND HARAAM