IS THE QUR’AAN AN OBJECT OF ENTERTAINMENT? IS THE MASJID THE HOUSE OF ALLAH OR AN ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE?
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: The Qur’aan is a proof either for you or against you. (Hadeeth)
When a person does not follow the Shariah, then he is in fact not practising on the Qur’aan. Moreover, by not practising on the Qur’aan, the Qur’aan will be a proof against such a person. For example, if a person does not make rigid Taqleed of one of the four Math-habs, then he is not practising on the Qur’aan. Taqleed means that we have to submit ourselves to the rulings of the Fuqaha of the Math-hab we follow.
There is no need for us to write a booklet explaining the importance of honouring and respecting the Qur’aan. Respect and honour for the Qur’aan are supposed to be natural for any true Muslim. But, as we proceed closer to Qiyaamah, we find that many Muslims are starting to disrespect the Qur’aan. People are misinterpreting the Qur’aan, distorting its meanings and they are trying hard to misuse the Qur’aan in order to defend all their Haraam acts. May Allah save us from His impending punishment. Ameen
Everyone understands what is entertainment and what is not. The Qur’aan is not meant for entertaining crowds. And then we have the so-called Mosques of today. Everyone understands that it is the House of Allah. But may the House of Allah be treated like some awards hall? Again, everyone understands that the Masjid also deserves respect. The Qur’aan is an object of Ibaadat. The Masjid is the place of Ibaadat. But, in this era, both the Qur’aan and the Masaajid are used for entertainment purposes.
SINCERITY (IKHLAAS) IN QUR’ANIC RECITATION
There is no one that will argue and say that one should not read the Qur’aan in a melodious voice. But, it should be for the pleasure of Allah. It is Haraam to read the Qur’aan in a way just to please and entertain crowds. The Qur’aan is the word of Allah. It is not like music – the voice of Shaytaan – which is Haraam according to all four Math-habs. Music is for Haraam entertainment – not the Qur’aan.
The following Hadeeth explains the importance of Ikhlaas:
Once Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said to the Sahaabah: “Seek protection with Allah from Jubbul Huzn (The Pit of Grief).”
The Sahaabah said: “O Rasulullah! What is Jubbul Huzn?”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “It is a valley in Jahannum. Every day Jahannum itself petitions Allah Ta’ala four hundred times to save it (from Jubbul Huzn’s heat).”
Someone asked: “O Rasulullah! Who will enter it?”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “The Qurraa’ (plural of Qaari) of Riya (show/ostentation), who display their deeds. Verily, the worst of the Qurraa’ by Allah are those who visit the wealthy.” (Ibn Maajah).
Are these Qur’aan competitions for Allah’s pleasure or not? One does not need to accuse us of judging. There are enough signs which indicate the reality of these competitions. Firstly, the Qur’aan is recited for show. Secondly, they recite for prizes. Thirdly, Mufti Menk and others are photographed. They even pose for photos! It is even videoed! Now is all of this done for Allah’s pleasure?
Therefore, there is no Ikhlaas at all. It is a merrymaking function. Name and fame encourage people to participate. Parents and relatives urge their children, etc. to participate as one becomes famous. What is the purpose of the KPMG at these awards?
The glory, grandeur and loftiness of Allah’s Word are miserably put up for sale in despicable displays accompanied by a host of evil activities. Allah Ta`ala states:
“Do not trade My Aayaat for a miserable price.” (Surah Baqarah: 41)
It is mentioned in the Hadith: “Verily, Allah elevates some people with this Kitaab (Qur’aan), and He disgraces others with it.”) Muslim – Ahmed – Daarimi – Ibn Maajah- Baihaqi)
“If the Qaari recites Qur’aan for the sake of money, there will be no reward for him.” (Shaami – 6: 57)
On the contrary, there is athaab (punishment) for trading the Qur’aan for the miserable price of monetary gain and nafsaani aggrandizement.
Some of the evils which are associated with the Qiraat and Qur`aan competitions are:
- The Qur’aan is recited as an act of public entertainment.
- Beardless Qaaris will darken the gathering with their unholy presence.
- The judges in the competition at times will be clean-shaven – fussaaq of the first order.
- Then you might also find the presence of the evil shaitaani so-called ‘Islamic’ radios.
- Picture-making and videoing and maybe even ‘live’ on ITV (Iblees TV) or TV-Shaitaan.
- Intermingling of sexes usually takes place even if there’s “separate facilities”.
- The Qur`aan will be subjected to mockery and this is what a competition constitutes.
- Riya (ostentation) and Takabbur (pride).
- Then such competitions might even be held in the holy month of Ramadhaan.
- And there might be even female participation whereas a woman`s voice is purdah.
- The Qur`aan-e-Kareem is recited for the sake of monetary prizes or a few miserable rands.
- The element of Tashabbuh Bil Kuffaar is conspicuous.
- Evils as mentioned above are vindicated and promoted in the name of the Holy Qur`aan.
MUFTI MENK – YOU ARE NOT A HANAFI!
Mufti Menk claims that he is a Hanafi. If he is a Hanafi as he claims, then why does the Menk-faasiq not openly proclaim that it is Haraam for women to attend the Masaajid? Furthermore, Mr. Menk is not a proper Aalim. Whilst he makes a big noise about those who exposed his Salafi status, he makes no noise about the gulenists of the Turkish Nizamiye Temple in Midrand where the competition will be held!
The following Shayaateen will be participating in the Haraam competition:
• Faasiq Ahmedullah Qasmi of Jamia Islamia Dhabel of India. This Jaahil so-called Qari from Dhabel Madrasah is very corrupt. Despite coming from Dhabel, he does not seem to understand that the Qur’aan is not a book of entertainment. In addition, it also shows that these famous big so-called Darul Ulooms also have some big Shayaateen!
• Faasiq Dr. Mansoor Al-Sumayh. Instead of participating in the Haraam function, he should rather study Panado, Disprin, Migril, Voltaren, injections and diseases in more detail like a doctor.
• Faasiq-Jaahil Basheer Patel
• Faasiq-Jaahil Ayoob Essack
• Faasiq-Jaahil Rashid Dhabelia
• Faasiq-Jaahil Salafi Menk
• Faasiq-Jaahil Abdullah Awaldien
• ITV – the worst of Shayaateen are on this channel.
• CII – Shaitaan’s channel
• SIRIUS FM
• RADIO NASAARA – AL-ANSAARUZ SHAITAAN OF DURBAN
• RADIO ‘ISLAM’ – THE DEVILS OF JOBURG
• VOC – VOICE OF THE CAPE TOWN CLOWNS AND COONS
• IQRA HARAAM TV
THE IMAAM OF THE HARAM
Whilst, we respect the Imaam of the Haram, he is guilty of a major sin if he attends. He will be guilty of Fisq just like the others. His sin is not less. Haraam remains Haraam immaterial who attends. It is an act of dishonour for him to attend. He should not forget the Qabr. May Allah guide him to the truth. Ameen. However, he is not from the Ulama-e-Haq! All his views are not to be swallowed. It is not permissible to buy and listen to his recitals.
FEMALE QUR’AAN COMPETITION
“And (O Women!) Remain firmly in your homes.” (Qur’aan)
• Allah Ta’ala commands women to remain at home, but this SANQC (South African notorious qari clowns) comprises of fussaaq who are luring women out of their homes to a public venue for something which is absolutely Haraam.
• According to the Shariah, it is not permissible for a woman to leave her home except for necessities. These Kuffaar-style competitions are not necessities.
• They speak of the Qur’aan, but they violate Allah’s laws and make a mockery of the Qur’aan.
• They advertise the names of females. This is Haraam.
• The venue is a hotel. A hotel is a filthy place. Those attending have to be like prostitutes. When these women leave their homes, then they dress-up and adorn themselves like sluts.
• Whilst they have said no photography, the day will come when these devils will allow photography, just as how their male competition has photography, etc.
• The dressing of women is totally in conflict with the Shariah. Allah commands in Surah Ahzaab that women should don the Jilbaab. The pure wives (Azwaaj-e-Mutahharaat) of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam used to wear the Jilbaab. The Jilbaab is such a garment which covers a woman from head to toe including the face with one of the eyes exposed. The Jilbaab is Waajib upon very woman when she leaves her home for a necessity. Women are allowed to leave their homes only for necessities. The fancy Abaayas worn outside the home, are Haraam and shameless.
• The laws of Hijaab are obviously violated. A Haraam function/gathering is incapable of upholding the Qur’aanic laws of Hijaab. Despite the wives of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam wearing a Jilbaab which did not reveal the shape of their bodies like the shameless Abayas of this era, Allah Ta’ala commanded that there should be a screen/curtain/wall between them and ghair mahram males! Allamah Baghawi who is a Shaafi, has mentioned this in his Tafseer. This is mentioned by the Mufassireen in detail. (Aayat 53 of Surah Ahzaab).
• The Niqaab: Even if a woman wears the Waajib Jilbaab and the Waajib Niqaab, then too it is Haraam for her to leave her home for this event as explained above. However, most women don’t cover their faces. This is indeed very shameless. According to all four Math-habs, even the Shaafi Math-hab, it is Waajib-necessary for a woman to cover her face. Ibn Hajar Haitami mentions the Shaafi Fatwa in his Tuhfah: “YES! She who is certain of the gaze of a stranger (ajnabi) falling on her, for her it is laazim (incumbent) to conceal her face from him, otherwise she would be assisting him towards haraam, thus she would be sinning.” It is obvious that men ogle and stare at women at these Haraam functions. After all, it is a Haraam function which is meant to attract immoral attention of the opposite sex.
• The emphasis on the Shariah is that women should conceal themselves. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam asked Hazrat Faatimah Radhiyallahu Anha ‘what is the best thing for a woman’. She responded that no male should see a female and likewise she should not see any male.
• Perfume: Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said that a woman who applies perfume and passes by a gathering of men, is a prostitute. Thus, it is observed that women who attend HARAAM events, behave like prostitutes.
• The Turkish Masjid has become a venue for the publication and dissemination of much Haraam. It has been established to undermine Islam. A Masjid is the House of Allah, but it is being treated as a Kaafir style hall! This is how the Gulen’s temple-masjid is being utilized. Practically speaking, the Gulen’s masjid is not for Islam and true Muslims. Gulen’s masjid is for Fussaaq and for Zombies. It is not for people of the truth. It is just like a ‘church’ which has minaarets. Nothing else.
ALLAH’S SEVERE PUNISHMENT
This Nizamiye so-called Mosque is like a theatre or a bioscope. When people disrespect the Qur’aan and misuse the Qur’aan for their personal entertainment, then we should not be surprised when Allah’s Athaab (punishment) strikes. The Day it comes, it will be too late. Rather abstain from Haraam before it is too late. Those who attend Haraam, should not be fooled by Shaytaan that they will be able to flee from Allah’s punishment which is impending upon the Muslim community all around the world. May Allah save us. Ameen
(NAY! SOON YOU WILL GET TO KNOW – SURAH TAKATHUR)
KINDLY CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PAMPHLET: THE QUR’AAN AND ENTERTAINMENT