THE AL-ANSAAR SOUK 2016 – INVITING ALLAH’S ATHAAB
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “He who increases the number of a crowd is of them. He who is pleased with an act of the people is a partner in its commission.”
Why did they even call their radio station Radio “Al-Ansaar”? Al-Ansaar means helpers – more appropriately helpers of the Deen. They are supposed to bring people closer to Deen, but Al-Ansaar is doing the direct opposite. They are promoting and assisting people towards the destruction of their Imaan and their Deen. Every year the souk comes, but very few Ulama and very few non-Ulama speak against it, whereas it is the duty of every Muslim to stand up and speak against these evil souks.
Keep in mind the Hadeeth mentioned above. Why is it that we attend such functions? Why is it that we refrain from ‘helping’ others from falling into sin of these souks? Why do we allow Shaitaan to kick us around in this immoral manner that we attend these Haraam souks without any fear for Allah and without any conscience that our deeds are presented Mondays and Thursday to Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam!!! How grieved won’t the Mubaarak heart of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam be that his Ummati flagrantly breaks the laws of the Shariah by attending Haraam functions, fêtes, souks, etc.???
We have already written a detailed 24-page A5-booklet against the Al-Ansaar Souk of 2015. It is available on our website. The evils, immorality, be-hayaa-i and Haraam-status of the souk is undeniable. We will briefly mention some evils which would take place at the 2016 immoral souk as well as point out SOME of the many sins at these places which incur the curse of Allah Azza Wa Jal:
- ARTISTS: We have elaborated in much detail on this issue in the 2015 Souk and the 2015 Mass Mawlid booklets. There is absolutely no difference of opinion among all Authorities of all four Math-habs, from the era of the Sahaabah, that singing for an audience is haraam. Such a singer is Mardudush Shahaadah (i.e. his testimony is not acceptable in the Shariah). Explaining this issue, Allamah Ibn Nujaim states the reason: ‘because he gathers people for a major sin’ – Bahrur Raaiq. Professional singing is Haraam according to all four Math-habs. It is Haraam to listen to the following Shayaateen:
- Khaled Siddiq
- Rao Brothers
- Khuddamul Islam
- Muhammed Shaik
- The so-called ‘Soutul Iman’.
We will briefly add the following Mass Mawlid and Nazm/Naat/Nasheed Jalsa Shayaateen:
- Milad Raza Qadri
- Qamarun – Mustafa Atef
- Shaheer Karrim
- Waleed Bata
- Inayet Petkar
- Imran Dahya
- Owais Qadri
- Ahmed Bukhatir
- Shahid Al-Kone
- Zain Bhika
- so-called Haafiz Abu Bakr
- so-called ‘Qari’ Ziyaad Patel
- And all other Fussaaq and Shayaateen singers who sing for public entertainment.
The local and international nasheed artists are Fussaaq according to the Shariah. Check the rulings of the Fuqaha of the four Math-habs for yourself to realize the truth. Kindly view our article on Nazm Jalsahs on our website for easy understanding and comprehension of the issue pertaining to singing for an audience or singing for entertainment. The prohibition is crystal clear.
- MUSIC: Al-Ansaar states: “the show which aims to provide an alternative entertainment for the Muslim community at large, is by far the largest of its kind in South Africa.”
This is the condition of Al-Ansaar whereas Hadhrat Ibn Mas’ud (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“Beware of listening to musical instruments and singing, for verily, both these acts germinate nifaaq (hypocrisy) in the heart just as water causes vegetables to grow.” (Kaf-fur Ru’aa’)
Is Al-Ansaar really serving the Ummah or should they rather be called Ansaarush Shaitaan (the helpers of Shaitaan)? The Qur’aan declares music as Sautush Shaitaan (the voice of Shaitaan)! Allowing music at the souk is clearly Fisq and according to some Fuqaha, regarding music as Halaal is KUFR!
- FASHION SHOW: Let Ismail Kamdar and the entire Al-Ansaar team say from the bottom of their hearts if Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would agree to a fashion show. If anyone is capable of saying that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would agree (Nauthubillah) to fashion shows, then such liars are making themselves Kaafir for openly attributing lies to Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam and the Shariah! Thus, there should be no doubt that Al-Ansaar is not an Islamic organization and it is palpably clear that the Souk is Haraam and the Faasiq Al-Ansaar is aiding in the destruction of the Deen!
The above is enough to show that it is Haraam, but there are many more sins and Haraam acts such as:
- Listening to Haraam
- Singing for entertainment
- Women listening to men singing
- Listening to music
- Promoting music
- Female emergence from the home.
- Violating the laws of Hijaab
- Intermingling of the sexes
- Women exposing their faces in public
- Comedies and shows
- Merry-go-rounds and fun fairs
- Tashabbuh Bil Kuffaar
- Promoting and advertising sin
- Haraam Muslim brigade
- Defending the Haraam
- And much more Haraam
Since it takes place in the Natal province, why is it that there is not a single Fatwa-article on the Askimam website of Mufti Ebrahim Desai and not a single article on the Jamiat KZN website regarding the SOUK. Both, Mufti Ebrahim Desai and the KZN Jamiat have relinquished their duty of Nahi Anil Munkar against the Haraam Al-Ansaar Souk. The KZN Jamiat and all the other Ulama-e-Soo should take their retirement packages and retire officially and publicly announce that they no more belong to the Ulama fraternity instead of misleading the public with their silence and corrupt methodologies of ‘unity’ and ‘hikmat’!
THE AL-ANSAAR SOUK IS HARAAM! THE AL-ANSAAR CLIQUE IS MISLEADING THE MUSLIM PUBLIC WITH ALL THEIR HARAAM! IT IS WAAJIB TO ABSTAIN FROM THE SOUK. MAY ALLAH SAVE US FROM HIS PUNISHMENT WHICH THE SOUK, THE AL-ANSAAR ILK AND THE ‘ULAMA-E-SOO’S SHAITAANI SILENCE IS INVITING. AMEEN. IT IS TIME FOR US ALL TO WAKE UP!!!
KINDLY CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: THE AL-ANSAAR SOUK OF 2016