Q: CII IS HAVING A PROGRAM CALLED ‘THE ART OF MARRIAGE’. PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED POSTER. MAY I ATTEND THE PROGRAM?
A: The program is Haraam for the following reasons:
- Women emerging from their homes unnecessarily.
- Women lured into the public domain. ‘Image Lifestyle’ is a public venue in Fordsburg.
- Riveting Drama – Has our Deen become an entertainment drama just like the creeds of the Kuffaar?
- Soothing Anasheed – who is the singer? If it is men – then their singing for women is Haraam. If it is a woman, then she may not project her voice in public. Furthermore, she will be recorded! This is not permissible. This is Fitnah.
- Faasiqah Safeera Kaka. She is a Shaitaanah of CII. She indulges in animate photography which is Haraam!
- When it is Haraam for women to attend the Masaajid, then to a greater degree will it be Haraam for women to attend public venues of this type.
- The dressing of women! What is meant by ‘feminine’ under Abaayas? The Jilbaab is the Qur’anic requirement. The modern Abayas are not permissible outside the precincts of the home. This is Fitnah. Females know very well that men stare at the shapes of the bodies.. Hence, they wear such Abayas and tight clothing which reveal the shapes, lines, etc. This is Haraam. This is Fitnah. This is prostitute-type behaviour. May Allah guide us and the females also. Ameen.