A LETTER TO EBRAHIM BHAM – INTERFAITH KUFR PRAYERS, DELAYING THE JANAAZAH, THE HARAAM KAAFIR-TYPE FUNERAL SERVICE OF KATHRADA – RADIO ISLAM & THE ‘JAMIAT’
Kindly view the letter below which was sent to Deviate Ebrahim Bham who happens to be part of ‘Radio Islam’, Mudhilleen-UUCSA and the Fordsburg Jamiat which deceptively parades as ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’.
The inclusion of a flagrant Faasiq – a person who openly and publicly breaks the laws of Allah – such as Ebrahim Bham– into the ‘Jamiat’ and ‘Radio Islam’ speaks volumes of the Islamic status of ‘Radio Islam’, the Fordsburg Jamiat and the Mudhil-Middelburg-UUCSA. Does this corrupt Radio Islam-Jamiat Fordsburg-Mudhilleen-Middelburg UUCSA even have one proper Aalim?
The so-called ‘Ulama’ and ‘Muftis’ and ‘Darul Ulooms’ who support ‘Radio Islam’, the ‘Fordsburg Jamiat’, Mudhilleen-Middelburg-UUCSA and Ebrahim Bham, are undoubtedly betraying the Deen. May Allah save us from the Fitnah of these Mudhilleen, Ulama-e-Soo and Dumb Shayaateen. Ameen
Faasiq Zindeeq Ibraheem Bham
8 Rajab 1438 – 6 April 2017
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “He who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
It is indeed a great tragedy to note that you have participated in the Haraam funeral services of Mr. Kathrada. Have you even realised the amount of Haraam you publicly indulged in. Have you realised how much you are misleading the Ummah?
Do you regard the following acts to be Haraam or not? If yes, then why have you participated in all of the following Haraam?
- DELAYING THE JANAAZAH: The Janaazah was unnecessarily delayed. You published the death of Kathrada on 27 March, and you also published that his burial will be on 29 March. Are you unaware of Nabi’s Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam command of haste with regards to the burial of the Janaazah? At the Haraam memorial service, you quote Qur’aanic Aayaat and Ahaadeeth, but you publicly, shamelessly and audaciously violate the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. You spoke of Kathrada and justice. Is it justice to the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam to delay the Janaazah for so long? Mr. Faasiq ‘Moulana’ Bham – for how long are you going to carry on like this? Publicly betraying Allah Ta’ala and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam! Is this called justice to the Deen and the Ummah?
Your corrupt so-called Jamiatul Ulama South Africa (sic) and your Shaitaani so-called ‘Radio Islam’ also published the details of Kathrada’s burial. But not a single one of you criticized this as un-Islamic and khilaaf-e-Sunnat. If the Mujlisul Ulama delayed a Janaazah (Allah forbid), then what would have been your reaction and the reaction of ‘Radio Islam’, your Jamiat, your Sanha-buddies and the balance of your ilk! Maybe an article condemning this practice would have appeared on the Radio Islam website. Why did the Jamiatul Ulama South Africa (sic) not condemn this evil practice of delaying a Janaazah which is a Kaafir practice?
The above point suffices to explain the condition of that Molvi who happens to be part of the shaitaani ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’ or the Shaitaani ‘Radio Islam’. How can one be part of an organization (like your Jamaitush Shayaateen in this case) which flagrantly violates the Shariah? It is indeed astonishing to observe how some so-called Darul Ulooms are bootlicking, and/or fence-sitting and/or shamelessly defending the Haraam your Jamiat is involved in! The Ulama-e-Soo are finding it more and more difficult to hide their Mudhilleen status, especially in these days.
It would be interesting to know your daleel (proof) for delaying the Janaazah. Your shaitaani ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’ boasts of having hundreds of ‘Ulama’ as members. Let us see the expertise of the hundreds of your Ulama in the art of satanic misinterpretation of the Shariah!
Your attitude towards the delaying of the Janaazah also clearly indicates that you treated very lightly the Shar’i law of hastening the Janazah of the Mayyit. This is Istikhfaaf (treating any Deeni act lightly) and you should know that Istikhfaaf is Kufr! You practically showed no importance whatsoever to the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. And this is dangerous for one’s Imaan. For an Aalim to behave like this is akin to Kufr!
- THE FUNERAL SERVICE: Was Ahmed Kathrada a Kaafir? If not, then why did you treat the Mayyit of Ahmed Kathrada as if it was a Kaafir body which deserved a Kaafir-type funeral service? Why did you not object to being part of a Kaafir-type funeral service? Are you unaware of the Freedom of Religion we have here in South Africa which does not exist in many other countries? Why are you trying to hamper our freedom to practise freely on Islam by actively being part of a Haraam function? Do you think the prayers of all the Kuffaar at the Haraam funeral service will please Allah or anger Allah? The Funeral service was Haraam from beginning to end. It was way off the mark. Is this called justice to Islam and the Muslim community? You think that you are gaining support of the Muslim community, but you don’t realise that only morons agree with you!
Why did you not tell the Kathrada Foundation, the ANC and whoever else, that this type of funeral is not permissible for a Muslim. If they wanted to keep a service of some kind, Muslims should not be
involved. It should have been their own affair in which Muslims will have no part. But perhaps you are no longer a Muslim, therefore, you accepted and organized the kufr affair.
Faasiq Zindeeq – Have you ever read Kitaabul Imaan? Do you even know the Aqeedah of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa’ah? Do you know how important Imaan is?
Kindly read the following which is an example of an act of Kufr: “10. One who perpetrates an act which is a specific sign or feature of kufr, e.g. wearing a cross; standing with reverence in front of an idol.”
Now, these Kaafir-type Funeral services are alien to Islam. The Kuffaar have funeral services like this. They are trade-marks of the Kuffaar! They are distinct signs of Kufr. Participating and showing respect to such Kaafir-type Funeral Services is in fact Kufr. It is real Kufr which you have participated in. If you regard these Kaafir-type funeral services to be permissible, then your Kufr status is confirmed. You behaved like a Zindeeq by participating in the Haraam Kufr funeral service. Even if the Kufr funeral service was for a ‘Muslim’ or a ‘Moslem’, it is Haraam and Kufr for a Muslim to attend and even worse – participate in such a Kaafir funeral service.
Is attending a Church on Sunday and being part of Kufr prayers not an act of Kufr for a Muslim who knows that such an act is Haraam! Even the Fussaaq Juhala of our Muslim communities will not attend a church as they know that their Imaan is in danger if they attend a church. You are known as the secretary-general of the Fordsburg Jamiat! But, you don’t care about your Imaan! If you really had concern for your Imaan, you would not take part in a Kufr funeral service. In fact, even attending the Kufr funeral service is Haraam Kufr. But yours is attending, participating, rendering ‘prayers’ , selectively quoting the Qur’aan and Hadeeth at a Kufr function and also acting like a ‘big-shot’!
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “He who imitates a nation, is part of them.”
You know that the above-mentioned Hadeeth was recently quoted by Faasiq Faisel Patel of the so-called ‘Radio Islam’ as “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” You may ask the Faasiq Patel chap for a reference. By attending the Kaafir-type funeral services, who are you imitating? Who is Radio ‘Islam’ imitating? Why do you imitate Archbishops, gurus, priests, rabbis and reverends? Why does Radio ‘Islam’ imitate the Kuffaar? This is because you all are Shayaateen who seem to enjoy listening to Kufr and Shirk as all of you had recently done at the Kufr funeral service? Mr. Bham – remember this is not the first time that you are participating in a Kufr funeral service. You previously were part of the Kufr funeral service of Mandela! Whoever imitates Zindeeqs, is one of them!
- THE INTERFAITH PRAYER: There was also a Haraam interfaith prayer in which you participated! We make Dua solely unto Allah and we believe in only One Allah as you supposed to know. But, to whom did the Archbishop pray? To whom or to what do Gurus pray? Who does a Rabbi worship? Who does a priest pray to? Who does a reverend worship?
Is it permissible for Muslims to be part of Interfaith prayers? What do you think is the law according to Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam? You quoted a Quraanic Aayat pertaining to the establishment of justice amongst mankind in your interfaith reverend-type prayer! Does the Qur’aan tolerate worship to any other god besides Allah? Does the Qur’aan tolerate Kufr and shirk? Do you enjoy listening to the Kufr and Shirk of Gurus, Pundits, Archbishops, Rabbis, and not to forget – Reverends? Are you showing justice to the Qur’aan by being part of an Interfaith gathering?
We are not allowed to ‘pray’ with Kuffaar – you should know that! Your action of participating in Kufr interfaith prayers in fact promotes Kufr! Your participation creates the impression that it is permissible for Muslims to take part in interfaith prayer sessions! How can a Muslim tolerate Kufr! Tolerating Kufr prayers is in fact Kufr! And this is what you exactly did in practical terms!
Faasiq Bham – you know or you supposed to know that it is Haraam to even enter a church! You behaved like a reverend at the Methodist Church in 2001 where there were most probably only Christians. Now you publicly engage in an interfaith prayer – even though not in a technical ‘church’ – in front of thousands of Fussaaq – some being present and many others watching the Haraam interfaith program on Haraam Video! Muslims are starting to regard these Haraam Kufr interfaith prayers to be permissible. You cannot say that I am wrong for declaring the Interfaith prayers as Kufr because it is an undeniable fact that Kuffaar worship a deity besides Allah. How can you tolerate such Kufr? How can you be part of such Kufr? How can any Muslim – the worst Faasiq even – be part of a prayer where Shirk is committed! A place of Shirk and Kufr is an abode of the Shayaateen! It is not a place for Muslims.
I mentioned above ‘technical church’ because the tent in which the Kaafir Haraam funeral service was held is in fact in the ruling of a ‘church’. Whilst it is not a permanent church, it is a temporary church for the funeral service. The only thing missing was a cross for the reverends who participated. Instead of a cross, a huge Haraam poster (Haraam even according to liberals like Mufti Taqi) was behind the speakers and ‘worshippers’ like yourself. So instead of the cross, you had a poster or rather we say an idol (your Jamiat says icon), whom you obviously did not ‘worship’, but you merely praised him in conflict with the Qur’aan and Hadith which you selectively quote to serve the Hubbe-Jah interests of your secretary-general status of the Fordsburg Jamiatush Shayaateen – not Jamiatul Ulama!!!
Although, it was a Kaafir funeral service for a ‘Muslim’ – a ‘Faasiq’, what next? When are you going to be part of an interfaith funeral prayer service for a non-Muslim where obviously you will pray for a dead non-Muslim? Obviously for Mandela’s funeral service, you recited only Surah Faatiha and some Muftis (your type – not the Ulama-e-Haqq) were very ‘proud’ of you. What is the purpose of reading Surah Faatiha at a Kaafir funeral service? Are you waiting for a ‘daleel’ which will say that you can pray for a ‘dead’ kaafir as well? Just search on the internet and you will find many Murtads who say that you may ‘pray’ for a dead Kaafir – which (we hope) you also agree to be Kufr.
Since you should accept that praying for a ‘dead Kaafir’ is Kufr, don’t you think for a moment that sooner or later Shaitaan could also convince you of it (praying for a ‘dead Kaafir’) as also being permissible just as how Shaitaan has convinced you to participate in the Kufr funeral service, just as how Shaitaan has convinced you that TV is permissible, just as how Shaitaan has convinced you that you may go to a church and just as how Shaitaan has convince you that you may praise Fussaaq like Kathrada and even Kuffaar like Mandela! What do you think about this? When Shaitaan is so convincing, it should not be too late for Shaitaan to ultimately drag you into Kufr – not close-to-Kufr acts – or hidden Kufr – but real open Kufr! Are you not bothered about your Imaan that you participate in Bid’ah, Fisq, Fujoor, Haraam, Be-Hayaa functions and acts which are akin to Kufr???
- MEN AND WOMEN MIXED: Intermingling of the sexes was rampant at the Kaafir funeral service. Has intermingling of the sexes also become Halaal according to you? The Fuqaha criticize intermingling of the sexes. The Qur’aan and Ahaadith explicitly forbid it! Are you unaware of this fact also! Since when has this sin become Halaal according to your Jamiat? If you allow women to the Masjid, then you might have to legalize this prohibition too…
- THE PRESENCE OF WOMEN AT THE CEMETERY! Women at the Cemetery – such women are cursed. This is explicitly mentioned in the Fiqh Kutub. If you don’t speak against it, people will regard this Haraam act to be Halaal. Why don’t you speak against this evil? What is worse, the Muslim women were also amongst graves of the Kuffaar. You allowed Kathrada to be buried next to a Kaafir!
- FEMALES AT THE KUFR FUNERAL SERVICE: The presence of females at the funeral service, etc. is Haraam! There was even a female speaker. This is Haraam! Faasiq Bham– you knew that women would be present, yet you went there. What difference is there between you and the MJC? The Shaitaans of the Fordsburg Jamiat and the Shaitaans of the MJC are identical. You are all Fussaaq – the lot of you cannot be trusted on matters of Halaal and Haraam. A person who openly does not care for the Deen and the laws of the Shariah can never be trusted. This is the state of your Sanha, your so-called Radio Islam, your ‘Jamiat’ and your Middelburg-uucsa! The bunch of you deliberately commit Haraam and you also justify it! Is this not disrespect to the Deen and to the ‘knowledge’ you people learnt and acquired at the Darul Ulooms and Madaaris???
- PRAISING A FAASIQ: Tell us what Deeni credentials did Kathrada have? The man has passed away. We do not wish to speak bad about him. Allah will decide regarding him. But, how can it ever be permissible to praise and eulogize a person who never had a beard, dressed like a Kaafir, married a kaafirah, perpetually mingled with the kuffaar, took photos, etc. etc? Are you unaware of the laws pertaining to Fussaaq? Eulogies and tributes for a Faasiq!!!
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOS: You also allowed yourself to be photographed and videoed. Your photos appeared even on the front page of a newspaper. Even according to your favorite Mufti Taqi, this is Haraam. You should know that this is Fisq. So what tricks do you play when you quote Mufti Taqi! You appear on ITV. ITV had a film for Kathrada! Is this Film Haraam according to you and Mufti Taqi? And also remember that a Faasiq cannot be a leader to the Muslim community – maybe a leader to morons – not to genuine Muslims who are interested in Deen and the Sunnah!
- MUSIC: There was music at the funeral service. When is your Jamiat going to make music Halaal? You have made photos and TV halaal! When is beer and Riba (interest) going to be Halaal? When are you going to say that the beard may be shaved? When are you going to say that women don’t have to wear Niqaab? Start to twist the hands of your so-called Muftis from now. Maybe they can find a loophole for you. It won’t be long when your type of ‘ulama’ will declare these things to be Halaal. We are nearing Qiyaamah – It has to happen, but from which Ulama-e-Soo…….
You people are already baselessly claiming that women can go to the Masjid and the Eidgah. You are trying hard to make this Haraam act to be Halaal. You should know that the Hanafi Kitaabs state that it is Haraam (not permissible) for women to attend Masjids, Eidgahs, etc. but you are trying to misinterpret the Fuqaha. Why are you people behaving like this? Is it not easy to understand why you people are called Shayaateen and Ulama-e-Soo? Have you read the Fatwa of Ibn Hajar Haitami on this issue? According to the Shaafi Allamah Ibn Hajar Haitami, you and your Sauf gang are morons. Read and absorb the excerpt below for some salubrious edification!
: “.And, no one will hesitate in prohibiting women (from the Musjid, the Eidgah, the shopping malls, and emerging from the home in general) except a ghabi (moron) who is a jaahil, and who lacks ability in understanding the subtleties of the Shariah …………The correct verdict is categorical Tahreem (i.e. haraam for women to come to the Musjid), and this is the Fatwa. And, this in a nutshell is our (Shaafi’ Math-hab).” (Kifaayatul Akhyaar)
You people are emulating the MJC Fussaaq! Stop emulating the MJC, otherwise very soon, your clique will also receive it’s Orion-type day which does not seem to be in the very distant future!
- FITNAH: You are causing a lot of Fitnah. Looking at strange women is Fitnah. Females emerging from their homes for such Haraam is undoubtedly Fitnah. These are more sins which you have publicly participated in and most probably would also defend all the Haraam.
- BID’AH CONGREGATIONAL DUA AT THE QABR: You are also like the Bid’atis. In fact, you are a Bid’ati. You participate in customary loud Thikr gatherings such as Gadat and congregational loud Dua by the Qabr. There is simply no proof for congregational loud Dua by the Qabr! What has happened to the Sunnah method? But, a Zindeeq is not expected to practice on the noble Sunnah!
- KUFFAAR IN THE JANAAZAH SALAAH SUFOOF: How is it that you allowed Kuffaar wallowing in Janaabat to ‘pray’ together in the Janaazah Salaah? How were they allowed to be in the Saffs of the Janaazah Salaah? Again, these Kuffaar will not be praying unto Allah – that is why they are called Kuffaar! You allow Kufr in the Janaazah Salaah! Are you really trying to hide your Kufr and trying to look for loopholes from your Mufti-friends to save you from the Fatwa of Kufr? You should remember that once you commit Kufr, then a thousand Fatwas of no-Kufr will not save you. So don’t play with your Imaan!
- KATHRADA’S CASKET COVERED WITH THE ANC FLAG: Whilst the ANC has given us our religious freedom, we should practice on our Deen properly. The ANC allows homosexuality, liquor, music and what not! Placing an ANC flag around the casket is not permissible. Let us not betray the Deen by bootlicking the Kuffaar politicians!
- KATHRADA BURIED NEXT TO A KAAFIR: This is amongst the worst of Haraam acts which you allowed. Why was Kathrada not buried amongst Muslims! You honour a Faasiq buried next to a Kaafir!
- TREATING HARAAM LIGHTLY: There was a frame with Kathrada’s picture at the funeral. Is this Halaal according to you? For your Jamiat, ‘Kathrada’ is an icon, but the words of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam ‘the person who indulges in pictures, will be the most severely punished on the Day of Qiyaamah’ is treated lightly. You treat what Kathrada said with honour, but you don’t practically show any honour to what Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam stated, and furthermore you flagrantly violate and oppose the commands and prohibitions of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam! Is this how Ulama are supposed to behave?
I already mentioned Istikhfaaf above. But, your attitude of Istikhfaaf is of a very different Shaitaani degree. It is Istikhfaaf upon Istikhfaaf. Kufr upon Kufr. Darkness upon Darkness! The above are a few sins. There are much more sins. What is your justification for all the Munkaraat and Kufr???
IS IT RADIO ISLAM OR RADIO SHAYTAAN!
- Your so-called ‘Radio Islam’ had a tribute in the Masjid – the House of Allah – not the house of the ‘jamiat’ – for Ahmed Kathrada! Do you think that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would agree to having a program in the Masjid for a Faasiq (in this case Kathrada) who violated the laws of Hijaab, shaved his beard, intermingled with women, dressed up un-Islamically, allowed his photos to be taken, etc etc? Is this how your ‘Radio Islam’ treats the House of Allah? People say don’t call it ‘Radio Shaytaan’, but is it Islamic or Shaitaaniyyat to advertise and broadcast such a program in the Masjid? Are the so-called ‘ulama’ and ‘muftis’ of Radio Islam so corrupt and so Shaitaani that they can’t even understand that this is Haraam? When the so-called molvis of ‘Radio Islam’ are so Shaitaani, then it should not be difficult to understand that it is Radio Shaitaan and not Radio Islam!
- Your radio ‘Islam’ wants to learn from the life of a Faasiq like Kathrada, but they can’t practice on the words of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam regarding animate pictures! Radio ‘Islam’ publicized the Haraam Kaafir-type funeral service and even your pictures were publicized. Now, is this not Shaitaaniyyat? If so, then your Radio Station deserves to be called Radio Shaytaan. After all, an Islamic Radio station does not propagate and encourage Haraam functions and so much Haraam as Radio ‘Islam’. And to pile darkness upon darkness, your radio station defends all the Haraam. And it is the way of Shaitaan to defend one’s sins. How will true Islam ever spread with Radio ‘Islam’ – I wonder. Yes, shaitaaniyyat such as luring women out of their homes, animate photography, TV, praising Fussaaq in the Masjid, attending Haraam awards, etc etc has become the norm of the radio station. When this is the case, it would be necessary to damn your station as Radio Shaytaan!
- Radio Shaytaan publicized a photo of the grave with roses on it and a Palestinian flag on the grave. It is Bid’ah to place roses on the grave! This is the way of the Nasaara. Likewise, placing flags is not permissible. It is futile and a waste! They never criticized this evil. Shaytaan loves Bid’ah and evil!
- Radio Shaytaan published all the Haraam. They were present at the Haraam Kufr Funeral service. They broadcasted Kufr and Shirk! They tweeted “#KathradaFuneral Radio Islam will be broadcasting the tribute to #AhmedKathrada live this morning at 10am. #Kathrada @FaizelPatel143” Broadcasting Kufr! It convinces me even more that it is Radio Shaytaan. Jazaakallah for convincing us!
- Radio Shaytaan interviewed Fussaaq like Irfaan of the MJC and other Fussaaq! They are Fussaaq interviewing Fussaaq! At least they should realise that there is not a single Aalim of the Haqq who will allow himself to come on Radio Shaytaan!
- Radio Shaytaan published a Haraam poster of Kathrada prepared by some ‘Aaisha rawat 12 yrs’. Firstly, the picture is Haraam. Secondly, they have publicized the Haraam. Thirdly, they encourage and goad ignorant and innocent Muslim youth in the perpetration of Haraam! Really, the arguments in favour of digital animate pictures portray the stupidity of the Fussaaq who argue in favour of Haraam pictography.
Isn’t it time to realise that you will not escape the consequences of misleading the Ummah!!!
YOUR JAMIATUL ULAMA SOUTH AFRICA
The delaying of the Janaazah was published by a group of Mudhilleen who deceptively call themselves ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’. Does this Fordsburg Jamiat of yours agree to all the Haraam mentioned above??? Does Mufti Minty agree with you? Does Ml. Abbas Jeena agree with you? Did all the Haraam become halaal because your Jamiatush Shaitaan Muftis said it was ‘necessary’ to indulge in all of this Haraam??? Did Sanha certify and approve all your actions as ‘Halal-approved’ or ‘Halal-certified’ ???
You obviously wish the Ummah to come on Deen – as we assume on a temporary Husne Zann for you. Now how do you expect the Ummah to come on Deen when you indulge in so much Haraam and you also ‘lead’ them towards so much Haraam! Do you think you are really serving the Deen with so much Haraam? Do you think your Fisq is something to be treated lightly?
Do you think Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam is happy with your participation in the interfaith prayers and all the other Haraam? Do you think Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam will (Nauth-Billah) agree with you if you perhaps wished to proffer ‘the Mukhtalaf Feeh argument’ or the ‘Ghair Munkar par nakeer na karna-argument of Mufti Taqi’ or the famous argument of ‘Zaroorat’ or ‘political necessity’ as your Jamiat ‘Muftis’ might probably say in defence of you!
You don’t deserve to be called a ‘Moulana’ since ’Moulana’ means our leader whereas you are betraying Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam in public with no shame whatsoever and our leaders are not like that. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham – really where is your Aql (your brains) – in your head or somewhere else? If you are a genuine Aalim, then please behave like one! Presently, you might be a leader to deviates, but you are currently not a leader to any Muslim who stands for the truth and who is really concerned about Deen and Aakhirah. You are misleading the Ummah!
I wonder how many so-called ‘Ulama’ would agree with your participation. It would be good to know who all these Mudhilleen are as the genuine seekers of the truth could be saved from their Fitnah as well. Is SAUF (the Southern African Ulama Forum of rubbishes) ready to defend you?
You like Mufti Taqi who behaves like a Faasiq by allowing himself to be photographed and videoed and you also like Ulama-e-Soo such as the liberal Mufti Razaul Haq of Darul Uloom Zakariyya. We wonder if they would also be able to defend you…….
On the specific issue of naming and exposing the one who misguides others, Imaam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah alayh) said to his Student, Imaam Abu Yusuf (Rahmatullah alayh):
“When you are aware of the evil of a person, then do not speak/mention this about him, but search for goodness from him, and speak about it, except in the matter of Deen. If you are aware of it (evil) in his Deen then mention him to the people so that they do not follow him and so that they stay away from him. Rasulullah (Alayhis salaam) said: ‘Mention the faajir with that in which he indulges so that the people stay away from him even if he is a man of status and position.’ And the person in whom you see corruption of the Deen, mention that (to the people) and do not be concerned of his status, for verily, Allah Ta’ala is your Aid, and your Helper and the Helper of the Deen..”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said:
“Verily, I fear for my Ummah such Aimmah (muftis, molvis, scholars and sheikhs) who are mudhilleen (men who mislead others).”
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said:
“He, who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
Is this how you treat the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam?
NOW I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE BEEN DUBBED ‘REVEREND ABRAHAM BHAM’. The stench of Christian kufr exudes from you.
May Allah guide us all and may Allah make you realise your errors. Ameen