MARRIAGE CONFERENCE, EBRAHIM BHAM, SULAIMAAN RAVAT AND OTHER DEVIATES
Q: WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THE MARRIAGE CONFERENCE? SULAIMAAN RAVAT OF RADIO ISLAM WILL BE A SPEAKER. HE IS KNOWN AS A MARRIAGE MINDER. HE IS A MOULANA THAT QUALIFIED IN AZAADVILLE, SO THE FUNCTION SHOULD BE HALAAL.
IN ADDITION, SHEIKH EBRAHIM BUM WILL ALSO BE AT THE FUNCTION. OTHER SPEAKERS WILL BE THE LOVE GURU – EDRIS KHAMISSA OF CHANNEL ISLAM. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WILL BE WOMEN SPEAKERS.
MAYBE SULAIMAAN RAVAT AND SHEIKH EBRAHIM BUM WILL BE HAVING SEPARATE FACILITIES AND THEY WILL MAKE STRICT PURDAH FROM THE WOMEN AND THE SISTER SPEAKERS. PLEASE ADVISE.
A: Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Hayaa (modesty) is a branch of Imaan.”
The following factors render the marriage conference Haraam:
1) Intermingling of the sexes: Insha Allah a detailed booklet on this topic seems to be necessary as the speakers of the conference are misleading unwary and ignorant Muslims on this issue. The Fuqaha of all four Math-habs have clearly mentioned the impermissibility of ghair Mahrams mixing with one another.
2) Public Female Speakers: A woman’s voice has the ability of inciting passion in a man’s heart. Hence, many Fuqaha have stated that a woman’s voice is Aurah (satr). And there is not a single Faqeeh which has stated that it is permissible for a woman to project her voice. And who would ever dare to say that a woman may publicly project her voice when the Qur’aan forbids it. It is a fact that at such conferences, women have to speak in a manner which is entertaining and worth the money of the stupid crowd which attends the immoral conference of Shayaateen.
3) Photography: We say again that uptil today not a single person in the entire world has been able to prove to the Ulama-e-Haqq that digital photography is not Haraam. All animate photos, pictures, images are Haraam immaterial of the manner of production. Those who claim permissibility, should present their proofs. But, to say that a digital image is like a mirror image is illogical, baseless and ludicrously weird.
4) Videos and TV: Videos, Movies, TV, DVD’s are all Haraam! The amount of filth on television is sufficient for any Muslim who is really concerned about the Qabr, Aakhirat and Qiyaamah to understand that he should not have a TV at home and that all videos and TV programs are Haraam!
5) Zina of different degrees: Zina of the eyes, ears, tongue, heart, mind, etc. take place at gatherings where intermingling is the norm like these marriage conferences, 99% of weddings, etc etc.
6) Female Emergence from the home: Women have been commanded to remain at home by the Shariah. Narrating a Hadith, Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood (radhiyallahu anhu) said: “Woman is Aurah (i.e. an object of concealment). When she emerges (from her home) shaitaan casts surreptitious glances at her (to ambush her and manipulate her for fitnah).”
7) Fussaaq Speakers: each and every speaker at the Marriage conference is a Faasiq according to the Shariah. Islamically speaking, they are rubbishes! According to Allamah Ibn Hajar Haitami Rahimahullah, it is Haraam for women to attend the Masaajid, Eidgah, Shopping malls, etc. He clearly states:
“And, no one will hesitate in prohibiting women (from the Musjid, the Eidgah, the shopping malls, and emerging from the home in general) except a ghabi (moron) who is a jaahil,…”
The participation of Sulaimaan Ravat and Ebrahim Bham as speakers at such a Haraam conference shows that they as well the others are not reliable sources for Islamic Knowledge! Both of them claim to be Hanafis, but they openly propagate that women may attend the Masaajid, Eidgahs, etc.
Sulaimaan Ravat seems to have a considerable amount of contact with ghair Mahram females on social media. He is a student of a famous Darul Uloom in Gauteng and we have been informed that his Asaatizah are totally against him going on TV, attending Haraam functions such as the marriage conference, etc etc. In fact, all the Ulama-e-Haq are against the deviate Sulaimaan Ravat. How can one hold a high opinion of a person who claims to be a Molvi, but flagrantly tramples on the laws of the Shariah!
As far as Ebrahim Bham is concerned, his work is to mislead Muslims. It is clear that he is out there to destroy Islam. Honouring such Fussaaq and speaking good of him is never permissible.
Ebrahim Bham recently allowed a non-Muslim to deliver a message at the Eidgah! Now would Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam accept this? Sulaimaan Ravat and Ebrahim Bham are part of the Shaitaani Radio Islam and also part of SAUF. Now what does SAUF, Mf Zubair Bhayat, Mf Siraj Desai and Mf Razaul Haq got to say about this Haraam wedding conference???
Very soon, they will say that intermingling of the sexes is not Haraam. Everything will be made Halaal before Qiyaamah. The Ulama-e-Soo will be the forerunners and all stupid members of the Muslim public will follow them. And everyone knows whom we are speaking about here.
There is not a single proper Moulana who will say that the marriage conference is permissible. Every single Mufti who is a proper Mufti will openly state in unambiguous terms that the Marriage Conference is impermissible (HARAAM).
THE SO-CALLED UUCSA OF MIDDELBURG-GATESVILLE (CAPE TOWN) – ARE YOU’LL REALLY SHEIKHS, ULAMA AND MUFTIS? YOUR UUCSA PRESIDENT WAS RECENTLY IN A CATHEDRAL!
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “This Ilm (of the Shariah) will be borne by the pious of every successive generation. They (the Ulama-e-Haqq) will drive away from it (this Shariah) the interpolations of the deviates, the falsehood of the false-mongers and the interpretations of the ignoramuses.” (Mishkaat)
On Thursday, 6 April 2017, a memorial held for Ahmed Kathrada was held at the St. George’s Cathedral in Cape Town. One of the Priest-type speakers in the Cathedral was ‘Sheikh Igshaan Taliep (United Ulema-e-Soo Council of South Africa)’. How can a real Muslim – let alone an Aalim – ever be in a Cathedral?
So who is Igshaan Taliep? And who is the ‘United Ulema-e-Soo Council of South Africa’?
FAASIQ SHAYTAAN IGSHAAN TALIEP – SHAITAANI PRESIDENT OF THE SHAITAANI UUCSA
As far as Igshaan Taliep is concerned, the MJC very recently posted the following message:
“MJC First Deputy President, Ml. Abdul Khaliq Ebrahim Allie is currently in Fez, Morocco as part of a South African delegation at the Muhammad IV African Ulama Conference. The Rector of IPSA, MJC Executive member and President of UUCSA Sh. M. Ihsaan Taliep is also in attendance. The conference aims to foster unity and better working relations between African countries.”
Igshaan Taliep has the following positions according to MJC:
1) The rector of IPSA. IPSA is a corrupt organization which wants women to attend the Masaajid. IPSA does not make Hijaab. Fussaaq like Jasser Auda and Dawood Terblanche are part of the corrupt IPSA.
2) MJC executive member. This is a clear sign of the MJC betraying the Deen. A Mudhil who attends a Cathedral is part of the MJC! (Sic) How can a person who openly violates the Shariah be part of a genuine Ulama organization? But the MJC themselves are deviated scoundrels.
3) President of UUCSA. This refers to the so-called bogus Shaitaani UUCSA of Middelburg-Gatesville (Cape Town). This Middelburg-Cape UUCSA is for much Haraam, Bid’ah, Baatil and Shaitaaniyyat.
At the above conference, photos were taken. Igshaan Taliep is in a photo with women. So, he intermingles with women. He takes photos. He appears on TV. He does not observe proper Hijaab. He attends Cathedrals. He participates in Haraam functions. He is not a proper Shaafi. Instead, he is a Faasiq-Mudhil.
THE UUCSA SHAYAATEEN OF MIDDELBURG-GATESVILLE
Now you may decide for yourself what type of Ulama this Middelburg-Cape UUCSA are in reality when their very own president attends Cathedrals. One woman even remarked: ‘Sis, he went to a Cathedral!’
On the other hand, we have Faasiq Ebrahim Bham who recently behaved like a Zindeeq at the Kathrada funeral. Read our detailed articles on this issue. Whatever we wrote about Ebrahim Bham of the Middelburg UUCSA applies equally to Igshaan Taliep, the corrupt president of the corrupt Middelburg-Cape UUCSA. So the famous proverb of ‘birds of a feather flock together’ is practically true. You have the president of the Shaitaani UUCSA, Igshaan Taliep behaving like a priest by attending a cathedral and you have another spokesperson of the corrupt UUCSA, Ebrahim Bham, behaving like a reverend at the Kathrada interfaith! So, the Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA have at least two clergymen in their ranks!
Now let us proceed further:
YUSUF PATEL – SECRETARY-GENERAL OF UUCSA (UNITED ULEMA-E-SOO COUNCIL OF SCHOLARS FOR DOLLARS)
- Yusuf Patel is the secretary-general of UUCSA. His ugly photo appears in the corrupt Muslim Views trashcan paper. Now, this photo is Haraam even according to Ebrahim Bham’s favorite Mufti Taqi. This photo is Haraam according to Darul Uloom Azaadville and Darul Uloom Zakariyya. This photo is unanimously Haraam according to all the authorities of the Shariah! So, he is a Faasiq! Will their famous MMB-cronies and their Darul Uloom friends be able to defend them and all their Fisq?
- Then, Mufti AK Hoosen is the Ustaad of Yusuf Patel. Mufti AK called him a Kalb (dog) because he betrayed his Ustaad and he is betraying the Deen. He is so terrible that he was even part of Sanha who lured Mufti AK to the BCCSA court. Now imagine that Aalim who even takes his Ustaad to court simply because his Ustaad says that Rainbow Chickens are Haraam. They speak of respecting difference of opinion, but they take their very own Ustaad to court over a difference of opinion! Now, just imagine the type of UUCSA we are dealing with here. Their members don’t have any respect for even their Ustaad. That is why they bark – something like ‘woof woof’!
- Mufti AK branded SANHA as ‘Scholars For Dollars’. Sanha could not tolerate this as the whole world was listening to what Mufti AK was saying. Now consider this Yusuf Patel who is part of sanha and the secretary-general of the Shaitaani UUCSA, if he really serving the Deen, he would not be bothered about the reputation of Sanha, his own reputation and the reputation of the balance of the bogus UUCSA scholars for Dollars! So, this shows that they are after name and fame!
Observe carefully. Thus far, only three Fussaaq of the Shaytaani UUCSA have been mentioned:
- Uucsa’s president – Faasiq Igshaan Taliep – the cathedral-clergyman. His photo also is in papers!
- Uucsa’s famous spokesperson – Faasiq Ebrahim Bham – the churchman – no wonder he is called a reverend! No surprise at all. His photos are in the star paper just like the priests!
- Uucsa’s secretary general – Yusuf Patel – who takes his Ustaad to court! Who takes photos and his photo appears in the paper. The title ‘Kalb’ which Mufti AK honoured him with, DESCRIBES him perfectly. Barking dogs seldom bite! He barks much about sowing seeds of division!
Now let us proceed to the members of the Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA.
UUCSA’S 7 MEMBERS
- Jamiatul Ulama South Africa – Fordsburg Jamiatush Shayaateen.
- Muslim Judicial Council – MJC Shaytaans.
The Molvis of the Fordsburg Jamiat appear on TV. Radio ‘Islam’ presenters are on ITV! The MJC is on TV! They violate Hijaab, pose for photos, mingle with women, etc. etc. We have a written an entire article on these two Mudhilleen councils.
- Jamiatul Ulama KZN – a bunch of Mudhilleen.
This Ahmed Mahomedy – president of KZN Jamiat spoke much rubbish at the recent SAUF conference. He was also one of the presidents of SAUF! And even Mufti Motara of Darul Uloom Azaadville criticized the issue of women attending the Masjid. But SAUF is for women attending the Masjid. And the KZN Jamiat indulges in animate photography as well. So, just imagine – we are dealing with deviates here.
- Sunni Jamiatul Ulama – Bid’ati Juhhaal
- Sunni Ulama Council – Bid’ati Juhhaal
Both the above councils are Bid’ati Moulood councils. These so-called Sunni councils don’t make proper Hijaab. They indulge in photography, etc etc.
- Council of Ulama Eastern Cape
- Eastern Cape Islamic Congress
Both the above organizations are lost. Junaid Adam is a carrion Molvi like Mf Siraj Desai and Navlakhi. It is easy for them to say that we are causing disunity, but who are the actual ones trampling on all the laws of the Shariah? Is it the Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA or the Ulama-e-Haq who oppose them???
NOW YOU MAY DECIDE!
Each and every council above is a deviated council. Their members indulge in Fisq, appear on TV, indulge in animate photography, etc etc. Their ‘leaders’ attend churches, cathedrals, etc. A true Aalim cannot be part of an organization which tramples on the laws of Hijaab. Their ‘Islam’ is a watered-down form of Islam. It is not difficult to understand why they are called ‘Scholars for Dollars’ according to the Ulama-e-Haq! They are simply not interested in the Shariah! Hence, they search for loopholes in the Deen!
When the president of the Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA is so corrupt, then just imagine those who deliberately fall under him! No organization is forced to be part of the Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA. Yet, they enjoy being in the company of Fussaaq and Mudhilleen. So, this is clearly misleading the Ummah!
THE UUCSA NAME DEBACLE
Keeping in mind the above facts and the type of Middelburg-Gatesville UUCSA-deviates the Ulama-e-Haq are dealing with, it should be clear that the UUCSA name debacle is not merely a fight over a name. Who would want to have the name UUCSA when the name UUCSA has no real reputation anymore? Igshaan Taliep has blackened the name of his UUCSA by attending a cathedral. Ebrahim Bham has done the same by attending Haraam functions like the Kathrada Kaafir-type funeral service. Yusuf Patel has blackened the name of UUCSA by taking his own Ustaad to court! So they deceiving people with their name!
Many of its members indulge in animate photos. Many of its members are on TV. Many of its members don’t make proper Hijaab. Many of its members mingle with women. So, they are betraying Allah Ta’ala and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam! So, it is not just a name issue. The Ulama-e-Haq don’t support the Middelburg-Gatesville uucsa! At the end of the day, the name means nothing. It is a fight against Baatil! May Allah reward all those who speak against the Shaitaani Middelburg-Gatesville uucsa and all the Shayaateen associated with them. Ameen. There can be no unity amongst the Ulama-e-Haq and the Ulama-e-Soo! The Ulama-e-Soo need to compromise their Baatil for the sake of unity – not the other way round!
A LETTER TO EBRAHIM BHAM – INTERFAITH KUFR PRAYERS, DELAYING THE JANAAZAH, THE HARAAM KAAFIR-TYPE FUNERAL SERVICE OF KATHRADA – RADIO ISLAM & THE ‘JAMIAT’
Kindly view the letter below which was sent to Deviate Ebrahim Bham who happens to be part of ‘Radio Islam’, Mudhilleen-UUCSA and the Fordsburg Jamiat which deceptively parades as ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’.
The inclusion of a flagrant Faasiq – a person who openly and publicly breaks the laws of Allah – such as Ebrahim Bham– into the ‘Jamiat’ and ‘Radio Islam’ speaks volumes of the Islamic status of ‘Radio Islam’, the Fordsburg Jamiat and the Mudhil-Middelburg-UUCSA. Does this corrupt Radio Islam-Jamiat Fordsburg-Mudhilleen-Middelburg UUCSA even have one proper Aalim?
The so-called ‘Ulama’ and ‘Muftis’ and ‘Darul Ulooms’ who support ‘Radio Islam’, the ‘Fordsburg Jamiat’, Mudhilleen-Middelburg-UUCSA and Ebrahim Bham, are undoubtedly betraying the Deen. May Allah save us from the Fitnah of these Mudhilleen, Ulama-e-Soo and Dumb Shayaateen. Ameen
Faasiq Zindeeq Ibraheem Bham
8 Rajab 1438 – 6 April 2017
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “He who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
It is indeed a great tragedy to note that you have participated in the Haraam funeral services of Mr. Kathrada. Have you even realised the amount of Haraam you publicly indulged in. Have you realised how much you are misleading the Ummah?
Do you regard the following acts to be Haraam or not? If yes, then why have you participated in all of the following Haraam?
- DELAYING THE JANAAZAH: The Janaazah was unnecessarily delayed. You published the death of Kathrada on 27 March, and you also published that his burial will be on 29 March. Are you unaware of Nabi’s Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam command of haste with regards to the burial of the Janaazah? At the Haraam memorial service, you quote Qur’aanic Aayaat and Ahaadeeth, but you publicly, shamelessly and audaciously violate the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. You spoke of Kathrada and justice. Is it justice to the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam to delay the Janaazah for so long? Mr. Faasiq ‘Moulana’ Bham – for how long are you going to carry on like this? Publicly betraying Allah Ta’ala and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam! Is this called justice to the Deen and the Ummah?
Your corrupt so-called Jamiatul Ulama South Africa (sic) and your Shaitaani so-called ‘Radio Islam’ also published the details of Kathrada’s burial. But not a single one of you criticized this as un-Islamic and khilaaf-e-Sunnat. If the Mujlisul Ulama delayed a Janaazah (Allah forbid), then what would have been your reaction and the reaction of ‘Radio Islam’, your Jamiat, your Sanha-buddies and the balance of your ilk! Maybe an article condemning this practice would have appeared on the Radio Islam website. Why did the Jamiatul Ulama South Africa (sic) not condemn this evil practice of delaying a Janaazah which is a Kaafir practice?
The above point suffices to explain the condition of that Molvi who happens to be part of the shaitaani ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’ or the Shaitaani ‘Radio Islam’. How can one be part of an organization (like your Jamaitush Shayaateen in this case) which flagrantly violates the Shariah? It is indeed astonishing to observe how some so-called Darul Ulooms are bootlicking, and/or fence-sitting and/or shamelessly defending the Haraam your Jamiat is involved in! The Ulama-e-Soo are finding it more and more difficult to hide their Mudhilleen status, especially in these days.
It would be interesting to know your daleel (proof) for delaying the Janaazah. Your shaitaani ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’ boasts of having hundreds of ‘Ulama’ as members. Let us see the expertise of the hundreds of your Ulama in the art of satanic misinterpretation of the Shariah!
Your attitude towards the delaying of the Janaazah also clearly indicates that you treated very lightly the Shar’i law of hastening the Janazah of the Mayyit. This is Istikhfaaf (treating any Deeni act lightly) and you should know that Istikhfaaf is Kufr! You practically showed no importance whatsoever to the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. And this is dangerous for one’s Imaan. For an Aalim to behave like this is akin to Kufr!
- THE FUNERAL SERVICE: Was Ahmed Kathrada a Kaafir? If not, then why did you treat the Mayyit of Ahmed Kathrada as if it was a Kaafir body which deserved a Kaafir-type funeral service? Why did you not object to being part of a Kaafir-type funeral service? Are you unaware of the Freedom of Religion we have here in South Africa which does not exist in many other countries? Why are you trying to hamper our freedom to practise freely on Islam by actively being part of a Haraam function? Do you think the prayers of all the Kuffaar at the Haraam funeral service will please Allah or anger Allah? The Funeral service was Haraam from beginning to end. It was way off the mark. Is this called justice to Islam and the Muslim community? You think that you are gaining support of the Muslim community, but you don’t realise that only morons agree with you!
Why did you not tell the Kathrada Foundation, the ANC and whoever else, that this type of funeral is not permissible for a Muslim. If they wanted to keep a service of some kind, Muslims should not be
involved. It should have been their own affair in which Muslims will have no part. But perhaps you are no longer a Muslim, therefore, you accepted and organized the kufr affair.
Faasiq Zindeeq – Have you ever read Kitaabul Imaan? Do you even know the Aqeedah of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaa’ah? Do you know how important Imaan is?
Kindly read the following which is an example of an act of Kufr: “10. One who perpetrates an act which is a specific sign or feature of kufr, e.g. wearing a cross; standing with reverence in front of an idol.”
Now, these Kaafir-type Funeral services are alien to Islam. The Kuffaar have funeral services like this. They are trade-marks of the Kuffaar! They are distinct signs of Kufr. Participating and showing respect to such Kaafir-type Funeral Services is in fact Kufr. It is real Kufr which you have participated in. If you regard these Kaafir-type funeral services to be permissible, then your Kufr status is confirmed. You behaved like a Zindeeq by participating in the Haraam Kufr funeral service. Even if the Kufr funeral service was for a ‘Muslim’ or a ‘Moslem’, it is Haraam and Kufr for a Muslim to attend and even worse – participate in such a Kaafir funeral service.
Is attending a Church on Sunday and being part of Kufr prayers not an act of Kufr for a Muslim who knows that such an act is Haraam! Even the Fussaaq Juhala of our Muslim communities will not attend a church as they know that their Imaan is in danger if they attend a church. You are known as the secretary-general of the Fordsburg Jamiat! But, you don’t care about your Imaan! If you really had concern for your Imaan, you would not take part in a Kufr funeral service. In fact, even attending the Kufr funeral service is Haraam Kufr. But yours is attending, participating, rendering ‘prayers’ , selectively quoting the Qur’aan and Hadeeth at a Kufr function and also acting like a ‘big-shot’!
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “He who imitates a nation, is part of them.”
You know that the above-mentioned Hadeeth was recently quoted by Faasiq Faisel Patel of the so-called ‘Radio Islam’ as “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” You may ask the Faasiq Patel chap for a reference. By attending the Kaafir-type funeral services, who are you imitating? Who is Radio ‘Islam’ imitating? Why do you imitate Archbishops, gurus, priests, rabbis and reverends? Why does Radio ‘Islam’ imitate the Kuffaar? This is because you all are Shayaateen who seem to enjoy listening to Kufr and Shirk as all of you had recently done at the Kufr funeral service? Mr. Bham – remember this is not the first time that you are participating in a Kufr funeral service. You previously were part of the Kufr funeral service of Mandela! Whoever imitates Zindeeqs, is one of them!
- THE INTERFAITH PRAYER: There was also a Haraam interfaith prayer in which you participated! We make Dua solely unto Allah and we believe in only One Allah as you supposed to know. But, to whom did the Archbishop pray? To whom or to what do Gurus pray? Who does a Rabbi worship? Who does a priest pray to? Who does a reverend worship?
Is it permissible for Muslims to be part of Interfaith prayers? What do you think is the law according to Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam? You quoted a Quraanic Aayat pertaining to the establishment of justice amongst mankind in your interfaith reverend-type prayer! Does the Qur’aan tolerate worship to any other god besides Allah? Does the Qur’aan tolerate Kufr and shirk? Do you enjoy listening to the Kufr and Shirk of Gurus, Pundits, Archbishops, Rabbis, and not to forget – Reverends? Are you showing justice to the Qur’aan by being part of an Interfaith gathering?
We are not allowed to ‘pray’ with Kuffaar – you should know that! Your action of participating in Kufr interfaith prayers in fact promotes Kufr! Your participation creates the impression that it is permissible for Muslims to take part in interfaith prayer sessions! How can a Muslim tolerate Kufr! Tolerating Kufr prayers is in fact Kufr! And this is what you exactly did in practical terms!
Faasiq Bham – you know or you supposed to know that it is Haraam to even enter a church! You behaved like a reverend at the Methodist Church in 2001 where there were most probably only Christians. Now you publicly engage in an interfaith prayer – even though not in a technical ‘church’ – in front of thousands of Fussaaq – some being present and many others watching the Haraam interfaith program on Haraam Video! Muslims are starting to regard these Haraam Kufr interfaith prayers to be permissible. You cannot say that I am wrong for declaring the Interfaith prayers as Kufr because it is an undeniable fact that Kuffaar worship a deity besides Allah. How can you tolerate such Kufr? How can you be part of such Kufr? How can any Muslim – the worst Faasiq even – be part of a prayer where Shirk is committed! A place of Shirk and Kufr is an abode of the Shayaateen! It is not a place for Muslims.
I mentioned above ‘technical church’ because the tent in which the Kaafir Haraam funeral service was held is in fact in the ruling of a ‘church’. Whilst it is not a permanent church, it is a temporary church for the funeral service. The only thing missing was a cross for the reverends who participated. Instead of a cross, a huge Haraam poster (Haraam even according to liberals like Mufti Taqi) was behind the speakers and ‘worshippers’ like yourself. So instead of the cross, you had a poster or rather we say an idol (your Jamiat says icon), whom you obviously did not ‘worship’, but you merely praised him in conflict with the Qur’aan and Hadith which you selectively quote to serve the Hubbe-Jah interests of your secretary-general status of the Fordsburg Jamiatush Shayaateen – not Jamiatul Ulama!!!
Although, it was a Kaafir funeral service for a ‘Muslim’ – a ‘Faasiq’, what next? When are you going to be part of an interfaith funeral prayer service for a non-Muslim where obviously you will pray for a dead non-Muslim? Obviously for Mandela’s funeral service, you recited only Surah Faatiha and some Muftis (your type – not the Ulama-e-Haqq) were very ‘proud’ of you. What is the purpose of reading Surah Faatiha at a Kaafir funeral service? Are you waiting for a ‘daleel’ which will say that you can pray for a ‘dead’ kaafir as well? Just search on the internet and you will find many Murtads who say that you may ‘pray’ for a dead Kaafir – which (we hope) you also agree to be Kufr.
Since you should accept that praying for a ‘dead Kaafir’ is Kufr, don’t you think for a moment that sooner or later Shaitaan could also convince you of it (praying for a ‘dead Kaafir’) as also being permissible just as how Shaitaan has convinced you to participate in the Kufr funeral service, just as how Shaitaan has convinced you that TV is permissible, just as how Shaitaan has convinced you that you may go to a church and just as how Shaitaan has convince you that you may praise Fussaaq like Kathrada and even Kuffaar like Mandela! What do you think about this? When Shaitaan is so convincing, it should not be too late for Shaitaan to ultimately drag you into Kufr – not close-to-Kufr acts – or hidden Kufr – but real open Kufr! Are you not bothered about your Imaan that you participate in Bid’ah, Fisq, Fujoor, Haraam, Be-Hayaa functions and acts which are akin to Kufr???
- MEN AND WOMEN MIXED: Intermingling of the sexes was rampant at the Kaafir funeral service. Has intermingling of the sexes also become Halaal according to you? The Fuqaha criticize intermingling of the sexes. The Qur’aan and Ahaadith explicitly forbid it! Are you unaware of this fact also! Since when has this sin become Halaal according to your Jamiat? If you allow women to the Masjid, then you might have to legalize this prohibition too…
- THE PRESENCE OF WOMEN AT THE CEMETERY! Women at the Cemetery – such women are cursed. This is explicitly mentioned in the Fiqh Kutub. If you don’t speak against it, people will regard this Haraam act to be Halaal. Why don’t you speak against this evil? What is worse, the Muslim women were also amongst graves of the Kuffaar. You allowed Kathrada to be buried next to a Kaafir!
- FEMALES AT THE KUFR FUNERAL SERVICE: The presence of females at the funeral service, etc. is Haraam! There was even a female speaker. This is Haraam! Faasiq Bham– you knew that women would be present, yet you went there. What difference is there between you and the MJC? The Shaitaans of the Fordsburg Jamiat and the Shaitaans of the MJC are identical. You are all Fussaaq – the lot of you cannot be trusted on matters of Halaal and Haraam. A person who openly does not care for the Deen and the laws of the Shariah can never be trusted. This is the state of your Sanha, your so-called Radio Islam, your ‘Jamiat’ and your Middelburg-uucsa! The bunch of you deliberately commit Haraam and you also justify it! Is this not disrespect to the Deen and to the ‘knowledge’ you people learnt and acquired at the Darul Ulooms and Madaaris???
- PRAISING A FAASIQ: Tell us what Deeni credentials did Kathrada have? The man has passed away. We do not wish to speak bad about him. Allah will decide regarding him. But, how can it ever be permissible to praise and eulogize a person who never had a beard, dressed like a Kaafir, married a kaafirah, perpetually mingled with the kuffaar, took photos, etc. etc? Are you unaware of the laws pertaining to Fussaaq? Eulogies and tributes for a Faasiq!!!
- PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOS: You also allowed yourself to be photographed and videoed. Your photos appeared even on the front page of a newspaper. Even according to your favorite Mufti Taqi, this is Haraam. You should know that this is Fisq. So what tricks do you play when you quote Mufti Taqi! You appear on ITV. ITV had a film for Kathrada! Is this Film Haraam according to you and Mufti Taqi? And also remember that a Faasiq cannot be a leader to the Muslim community – maybe a leader to morons – not to genuine Muslims who are interested in Deen and the Sunnah!
- MUSIC: There was music at the funeral service. When is your Jamiat going to make music Halaal? You have made photos and TV halaal! When is beer and Riba (interest) going to be Halaal? When are you going to say that the beard may be shaved? When are you going to say that women don’t have to wear Niqaab? Start to twist the hands of your so-called Muftis from now. Maybe they can find a loophole for you. It won’t be long when your type of ‘ulama’ will declare these things to be Halaal. We are nearing Qiyaamah – It has to happen, but from which Ulama-e-Soo…….
You people are already baselessly claiming that women can go to the Masjid and the Eidgah. You are trying hard to make this Haraam act to be Halaal. You should know that the Hanafi Kitaabs state that it is Haraam (not permissible) for women to attend Masjids, Eidgahs, etc. but you are trying to misinterpret the Fuqaha. Why are you people behaving like this? Is it not easy to understand why you people are called Shayaateen and Ulama-e-Soo? Have you read the Fatwa of Ibn Hajar Haitami on this issue? According to the Shaafi Allamah Ibn Hajar Haitami, you and your Sauf gang are morons. Read and absorb the excerpt below for some salubrious edification!
: “.And, no one will hesitate in prohibiting women (from the Musjid, the Eidgah, the shopping malls, and emerging from the home in general) except a ghabi (moron) who is a jaahil, and who lacks ability in understanding the subtleties of the Shariah …………The correct verdict is categorical Tahreem (i.e. haraam for women to come to the Musjid), and this is the Fatwa. And, this in a nutshell is our (Shaafi’ Math-hab).” (Kifaayatul Akhyaar)
You people are emulating the MJC Fussaaq! Stop emulating the MJC, otherwise very soon, your clique will also receive it’s Orion-type day which does not seem to be in the very distant future!
- FITNAH: You are causing a lot of Fitnah. Looking at strange women is Fitnah. Females emerging from their homes for such Haraam is undoubtedly Fitnah. These are more sins which you have publicly participated in and most probably would also defend all the Haraam.
- BID’AH CONGREGATIONAL DUA AT THE QABR: You are also like the Bid’atis. In fact, you are a Bid’ati. You participate in customary loud Thikr gatherings such as Gadat and congregational loud Dua by the Qabr. There is simply no proof for congregational loud Dua by the Qabr! What has happened to the Sunnah method? But, a Zindeeq is not expected to practice on the noble Sunnah!
- KUFFAAR IN THE JANAAZAH SALAAH SUFOOF: How is it that you allowed Kuffaar wallowing in Janaabat to ‘pray’ together in the Janaazah Salaah? How were they allowed to be in the Saffs of the Janaazah Salaah? Again, these Kuffaar will not be praying unto Allah – that is why they are called Kuffaar! You allow Kufr in the Janaazah Salaah! Are you really trying to hide your Kufr and trying to look for loopholes from your Mufti-friends to save you from the Fatwa of Kufr? You should remember that once you commit Kufr, then a thousand Fatwas of no-Kufr will not save you. So don’t play with your Imaan!
- KATHRADA’S CASKET COVERED WITH THE ANC FLAG: Whilst the ANC has given us our religious freedom, we should practice on our Deen properly. The ANC allows homosexuality, liquor, music and what not! Placing an ANC flag around the casket is not permissible. Let us not betray the Deen by bootlicking the Kuffaar politicians!
- KATHRADA BURIED NEXT TO A KAAFIR: This is amongst the worst of Haraam acts which you allowed. Why was Kathrada not buried amongst Muslims! You honour a Faasiq buried next to a Kaafir!
- TREATING HARAAM LIGHTLY: There was a frame with Kathrada’s picture at the funeral. Is this Halaal according to you? For your Jamiat, ‘Kathrada’ is an icon, but the words of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam ‘the person who indulges in pictures, will be the most severely punished on the Day of Qiyaamah’ is treated lightly. You treat what Kathrada said with honour, but you don’t practically show any honour to what Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam stated, and furthermore you flagrantly violate and oppose the commands and prohibitions of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam! Is this how Ulama are supposed to behave?
I already mentioned Istikhfaaf above. But, your attitude of Istikhfaaf is of a very different Shaitaani degree. It is Istikhfaaf upon Istikhfaaf. Kufr upon Kufr. Darkness upon Darkness! The above are a few sins. There are much more sins. What is your justification for all the Munkaraat and Kufr???
IS IT RADIO ISLAM OR RADIO SHAYTAAN!
- Your so-called ‘Radio Islam’ had a tribute in the Masjid – the House of Allah – not the house of the ‘jamiat’ – for Ahmed Kathrada! Do you think that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would agree to having a program in the Masjid for a Faasiq (in this case Kathrada) who violated the laws of Hijaab, shaved his beard, intermingled with women, dressed up un-Islamically, allowed his photos to be taken, etc etc? Is this how your ‘Radio Islam’ treats the House of Allah? People say don’t call it ‘Radio Shaytaan’, but is it Islamic or Shaitaaniyyat to advertise and broadcast such a program in the Masjid? Are the so-called ‘ulama’ and ‘muftis’ of Radio Islam so corrupt and so Shaitaani that they can’t even understand that this is Haraam? When the so-called molvis of ‘Radio Islam’ are so Shaitaani, then it should not be difficult to understand that it is Radio Shaitaan and not Radio Islam!
- Your radio ‘Islam’ wants to learn from the life of a Faasiq like Kathrada, but they can’t practice on the words of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam regarding animate pictures! Radio ‘Islam’ publicized the Haraam Kaafir-type funeral service and even your pictures were publicized. Now, is this not Shaitaaniyyat? If so, then your Radio Station deserves to be called Radio Shaytaan. After all, an Islamic Radio station does not propagate and encourage Haraam functions and so much Haraam as Radio ‘Islam’. And to pile darkness upon darkness, your radio station defends all the Haraam. And it is the way of Shaitaan to defend one’s sins. How will true Islam ever spread with Radio ‘Islam’ – I wonder. Yes, shaitaaniyyat such as luring women out of their homes, animate photography, TV, praising Fussaaq in the Masjid, attending Haraam awards, etc etc has become the norm of the radio station. When this is the case, it would be necessary to damn your station as Radio Shaytaan!
- Radio Shaytaan publicized a photo of the grave with roses on it and a Palestinian flag on the grave. It is Bid’ah to place roses on the grave! This is the way of the Nasaara. Likewise, placing flags is not permissible. It is futile and a waste! They never criticized this evil. Shaytaan loves Bid’ah and evil!
- Radio Shaytaan published all the Haraam. They were present at the Haraam Kufr Funeral service. They broadcasted Kufr and Shirk! They tweeted “#KathradaFuneral Radio Islam will be broadcasting the tribute to #AhmedKathrada live this morning at 10am. #Kathrada @FaizelPatel143” Broadcasting Kufr! It convinces me even more that it is Radio Shaytaan. Jazaakallah for convincing us!
- Radio Shaytaan interviewed Fussaaq like Irfaan of the MJC and other Fussaaq! They are Fussaaq interviewing Fussaaq! At least they should realise that there is not a single Aalim of the Haqq who will allow himself to come on Radio Shaytaan!
- Radio Shaytaan published a Haraam poster of Kathrada prepared by some ‘Aaisha rawat 12 yrs’. Firstly, the picture is Haraam. Secondly, they have publicized the Haraam. Thirdly, they encourage and goad ignorant and innocent Muslim youth in the perpetration of Haraam! Really, the arguments in favour of digital animate pictures portray the stupidity of the Fussaaq who argue in favour of Haraam pictography.
Isn’t it time to realise that you will not escape the consequences of misleading the Ummah!!!
YOUR JAMIATUL ULAMA SOUTH AFRICA
The delaying of the Janaazah was published by a group of Mudhilleen who deceptively call themselves ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’. Does this Fordsburg Jamiat of yours agree to all the Haraam mentioned above??? Does Mufti Minty agree with you? Does Ml. Abbas Jeena agree with you? Did all the Haraam become halaal because your Jamiatush Shaitaan Muftis said it was ‘necessary’ to indulge in all of this Haraam??? Did Sanha certify and approve all your actions as ‘Halal-approved’ or ‘Halal-certified’ ???
You obviously wish the Ummah to come on Deen – as we assume on a temporary Husne Zann for you. Now how do you expect the Ummah to come on Deen when you indulge in so much Haraam and you also ‘lead’ them towards so much Haraam! Do you think you are really serving the Deen with so much Haraam? Do you think your Fisq is something to be treated lightly?
Do you think Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam is happy with your participation in the interfaith prayers and all the other Haraam? Do you think Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam will (Nauth-Billah) agree with you if you perhaps wished to proffer ‘the Mukhtalaf Feeh argument’ or the ‘Ghair Munkar par nakeer na karna-argument of Mufti Taqi’ or the famous argument of ‘Zaroorat’ or ‘political necessity’ as your Jamiat ‘Muftis’ might probably say in defence of you!
You don’t deserve to be called a ‘Moulana’ since ’Moulana’ means our leader whereas you are betraying Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam in public with no shame whatsoever and our leaders are not like that. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham – really where is your Aql (your brains) – in your head or somewhere else? If you are a genuine Aalim, then please behave like one! Presently, you might be a leader to deviates, but you are currently not a leader to any Muslim who stands for the truth and who is really concerned about Deen and Aakhirah. You are misleading the Ummah!
I wonder how many so-called ‘Ulama’ would agree with your participation. It would be good to know who all these Mudhilleen are as the genuine seekers of the truth could be saved from their Fitnah as well. Is SAUF (the Southern African Ulama Forum of rubbishes) ready to defend you?
You like Mufti Taqi who behaves like a Faasiq by allowing himself to be photographed and videoed and you also like Ulama-e-Soo such as the liberal Mufti Razaul Haq of Darul Uloom Zakariyya. We wonder if they would also be able to defend you…….
On the specific issue of naming and exposing the one who misguides others, Imaam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah alayh) said to his Student, Imaam Abu Yusuf (Rahmatullah alayh):
“When you are aware of the evil of a person, then do not speak/mention this about him, but search for goodness from him, and speak about it, except in the matter of Deen. If you are aware of it (evil) in his Deen then mention him to the people so that they do not follow him and so that they stay away from him. Rasulullah (Alayhis salaam) said: ‘Mention the faajir with that in which he indulges so that the people stay away from him even if he is a man of status and position.’ And the person in whom you see corruption of the Deen, mention that (to the people) and do not be concerned of his status, for verily, Allah Ta’ala is your Aid, and your Helper and the Helper of the Deen..”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said:
“Verily, I fear for my Ummah such Aimmah (muftis, molvis, scholars and sheikhs) who are mudhilleen (men who mislead others).”
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said:
“He, who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
Is this how you treat the commands of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam?
NOW I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE BEEN DUBBED ‘REVEREND ABRAHAM BHAM’. The stench of Christian kufr exudes from you.
May Allah guide us all and may Allah make you realise your errors. Ameen
LETTER TO ‘JAMIAT’ MUFTI – THE KATHRADA ISSUE AND EBRAHIM BHAM’S PARTICIPATION IN ALL THE HARAAM
Below is a letter which was sent to a ‘Mufti’ of the Fordsburg Jamiat – the very same Jamiat which has Ebrahim Bham as its ‘secretary-general’. For certain reasons, we have intentionally concealed the name of the ‘Mufti’ who is/was part of the Ifta Department of the Jamiat.
It is already a month now – Sh’abaan 1438 – and this ‘Jamiat Mufti’ has not even acknowledged the letter which was sent to him.
Many Ulama-e-Haq have gained experience that let alone receiving a response, one will not even obtain an acknowledgement of receipt of the letter. The Haq is just too much for the Mudhilleen and the Ulama-e-Soo. Thus, they are unable to defend Baatil and resort to Shaitaani silence.
We Shouldn’t forget that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said:
“Verily, I fear for my Ummah such Aimmah (muftis, molvis, scholars and sheikhs) who are mudhilleen (men who mislead others).”
“He, who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
‘Mention the faajir with that in which he indulges so that the people stay away from him even if he is a man of status and position.’
7 Rajab 1438 – 5 April 2017
1. You are more aware than me of the fact that your Jamiat issued a statement of the burial of Kathrada. Whilst the Shaitaani ‘Radio Islam’ tweeted that Kathrada died on 27 March, your Jamiat publicized that the burial would take place on 29 March 2017. And accordingly, the burial was delayed.
Is this acceptable according to the Shariah?
2. You know that there was a Haraam interfaith prayer at the Haraam Kaafir-type funeral service of Kathrada. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham participate in the interfaith prayer. Could you please express your views on this issue?
3. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham told the ANC that it is permissible to bury the Kathrada fellow in the Christian section of the cemetery. Are you aware of what Faasiq Bham had told the ANC? Please advise your views on this issue as well.
4. Kathrada was buried next to a Kaafir – some Christiaan Frederick Beyers Naude chap as the Shaitaani Radio Islam has publicized with photos of the Haraam tombstone of Naude! What do you say about this?
5. Furthermore, much Haraam was perpetrated at the funeral function. Kindly view the Haraam programme below as well. Please advise on the following Haraam acts which undoubtedly took place:
• Intermingling of the sexes.
• Interfaith prayers?!
• Praising Kathrada – a Faasiq!
• Women at the Cemetery.
• Looking at the opposite sex.
• Roses on the grave – Radio ‘Islam’ publishes a photo also! Palestine flag on grave………
• Kuffaar in the Saffs of the so-called ‘Janaazah Salaah’
• Janaazah Salaah performed by Faasiq Ebrahim Bham!
• Muslims listening to Kufr prayers!
• Being part of a gathering of Kufr prayers of reverends, archbishops, gurus, rabbis, etc! Is this Deen? Is this Imaan?
• Radio Islam broadcasting the funeral and Kaafir-type funeral service with photos on the internet.
• Songs by Kuffaar!!!
• Regarding the above as permissible!
• And Much more Haraam…… such as women speakers, etc etc
Please elaborate on each of the above. What is the Shariah ruling on each of the above?
Q: THERE IS AN AAFIYAH HEALING AND MEDITATION SEMINAR SOON TO TAKE PLACE. IT IS OPEN TO MALES AND FEMALES. ZUHAIR GIRACH AND MOULANA EBRAHIM BHAM WILL ALSO BE THERE. THEY ARE ALSO HAVING WORKSHOPS IN JOHANNESBURG, DURBAN AND CAPE TOWN? MAY I JOIN SUCH A HEALING SEMINAR/WORKSHOP?
EBRAHIM BHAM’S JAMIATUL ULAMA FORDSBURG – MURDERING THE TRUE ISLAMIC CONCEPT OF HIJAAB WITH SHAMELESS WALKS…
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “ Fuhsh (Shamelessness) is not found in anything except that it uglifies it and Hayaa (Shame) is not found in anything except that it beautifies it.
The logo of the Jamiat Fordsburg – deceptively known as ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’or more appropriately the Jamiat of Ebrahim Bham, who recently participated in the Haraam Kufr funeral service of Kathrada, appears on a poster in some shops advertising a very shameless event in the name of Deen.
Do these so-called Moulanas and so-called Muftis of the Fordsburg Jamiat know anything about Hijaab/Purdah? It seems as if they don’t know. The majority of the Muslim Public enjoy Haraam ‘fun’ events like ‘walks’ or ‘braais’ in the name of Burma, Syria, Rohingya, etc. For a better understanding, we present some quotes from the Fiqh Kitaabs which would Insha Allah be beneficial for all of us:
- “… undoubtedly women have been ordered with qaraar fil buyoot (to stay always at home) and they have been banned from khurooj (emerging from the home) because there is fitnah in khurooj.” (Mabsoot)
- “And most certainly they (women) have been ordered with qaraar fil buyoot (to stay always at home) Allah Ta`ala says: (And remain firmly to your homes)” (Sharah As-Siyarul Kabeer – 1:136)
- “ The Fuqaha have unanimously agreed (enacted Ijmaa`) that indeed there is no concession for Ash-shawaabb to emerge (khurooj) for Jumu`ah, Eidayn and Any Salaah because of the statement of Allah Ta`ala: (And remain firmly to your homes)’ And the command of qaraar (remaining steadfastly at home) is a prohibition of roaming/travelling/parading around and on the grounds that their khurooj is indisputably a sabab (means) of fitnah. And fitnah is haraam and whatever leads to haraam is also haraam!!!”
(The term ash-shawaabb means young women, and ash-shawaabb are not confined to teenage girls. All those females who are not aged hags and who hold sexual attraction come within the scope of ash-shawaabb.)
(Check Badaai-us Sanaai – 1:275, 2:331 – Maktabah Rasheediyyah)
It should now be clear that for women to emerge from their homes for a ‘funwalk’ or a so-called fund-raising ‘walk for humanity’ is not permissible. It is Haraam and shameless to participate in such walks. In fact, much intermingling of the sexes takes place at these type of walks. The talk of separate routes is deception. The following quote from CII will give you an idea of how corrupt the Fordsburg Jamiat is:
“An Naasiraat, meaning The Helpers, was formed in 2003 with the help and guidance of Ml Yusuf Patel and Ml Mohammed Ali of Jamiatul Ulema Mpumalanga. An Naasiraat are currently the only Women’s forum that are affiliated to the Jamiat.”
Yusuf Patel and Mohammed Ali of Middelburg are two Shaitaans of SAUF! They lure women out of their homes for reasons not acceptable according to the Shariah! These corrupt Jamiat Molvis are murdering the Hijaab system. Mufti AK Hoosen has thus correctly called Yusuf Patel a Kalb (dog). In fact, if ml Patel is a real Aalim, he will openly tell the whole world that he is worse than a dog! According to some Ulama such as Mufti AK and others, these Jamiat Fordsburg Molvis, Radio Islam and Sanha are Scholars for Dollars. Below we present to you an article written by a Moulana regarding the ‘Walk For Humanity’ event.
Walk For Humanity–An un-Islamic Walk
(20 Rajab 1438/18 April 2017)
The above poster is advertising a walk which is held by An-Naasiraat (women’s community forum) and supported by Jamiatul-Ulama Fordsburg. It is undoubtedly sad to witness how far away from the way of the Sahaabiyaat the women of today have drifted. In fact, a total blind eye and deaf ears have been casted by today’s women regarding the pure lives of the Sahaabiyaat and the importance of the rules of Purdah.
It is indeed lamentable to observe how a Jamiat which consists of Ulama, which are called the Waratha-tul Ambiyaa’ (the heirs of the Ambiyaa’) in the Hadith, are part of such an evil event held for raising funds etc. for countries which are facing droughts, famine and war.
With regards to such Ulama who play a role, take part, support, and advertise such and other similar Haraam and un-Islamic events and walks, the Hadith clearly states:
“A time will soon dawn when the worst of the people under the canopy of the sky will be their Ulama. From them will emerge fitnah, and the fitnah will rebound on them.”
This walk is un-Islamic. What has made these Ulama to go forth in support of an event which is un-Islamic? Among the responsibilities of the Ulama is to bring the masses close to Allah Ta’ala-to link them with Allah Ta’ala. And this will never be accomplished when un-Islamic ways are adopted. The work of the Ulama is to explain to the masses the meaning of Taqwa and how to implement this in their life. The task of the Ulama is to stress upon the women to remain in their homes and observe Purdah, not to call them for a walk in which they will be displayed on the streets for every Tom, Dick and Harry, Ahmad and Yusuf to see them. Why don’t these Ulama ponder and reflect over the end results of such evil events?
The End Results…
The end results of Ulama or any individual Aalim supporting or participating in these type of walks will be that they leave the masses into believing that such walks are permissible and Islamic. They leave the masses into believing that those Ulama who criticize such events and discourage Muslims from participating are extremists and old-fashioned. They leave the masses into believing that Ulama must promote and deal with such contemporary issues in similar ways.
It is not befitting of the Ulama body to support and participate in this event. But it should not surprise anyone, especially those who by now have understood as to which Ulama bodies promote and propagate the Haqq and which propagate Baatil. For it was a member (a Moulana) of the abovementioned (Ulama) organization who participated in the interfaith prayers held at the Kathrada funeral a few weeks ago. Hence, their support of un-Islamic walks etc. shows nothing but no-confidence in their rulings, following and programmes. Remember, such Ulama are not worth following or supporting. (A detailed article regarding Bham’s participation in the Haraam Kufr Kathrada funeral service will soon be published Insha Allah – Jamiat NC)
The Truth Is…
We are sure that our Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) did not organize, nor did he call on the Sahaabah to join him in a walk which would begin from Masjid-e-Nabawi to a 3, 6 or 8kms distance with a separate route for men and women. Rather, Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) resorted to Du’a. The Muslims of that time were in much more difficulties than our current situation. The Kuffaar were always in discussions of wiping Islam from the surface of the earth. Yet, not once was such a walk organized. Never were the Sahaabiyaat called out of their homes and walk in an anti-Purdah way on the streets.
Remember, this Ummah will only see success when success is sought for in a correct, Islamic and Halaal way. Any Haraam way of inviting the Nusrat (Help) of Allah Ta’ala is hopeless. To cry for help whilst adopting a Haraam and/or un-Islamic way will instead of attracting the Rahmat (Mercy) of Allah Ta’ala, draw the Ghazab (Wrath) of Allah Ta’ala. Remember, Allah Ta’ala has Ghairat (self-respect). He dislikes seeing the Ummah seeking His Divine Aid while indulging openly and freely in ways which are un-Islamic, prohibited and Haraam.
Therefore, the only solution to the current tides and currents which have turned against this suffering Ummah is what Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) taught us in his Mubaarak practical life. Before the battle of Badr, it was a small, weak and ill-equipped 313 Muslim soldiers which faced 1000 strong, well-equipped, armed and mighty army of the Kuffaar. Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) made Du’a that night by saying, “O Allah! If this small army of Muslims are destroyed, You will not be worshipped on earth.” He repeatedly, with a sincere heart, made this Du’a. No walk was arranged. No females were called to join where a separate route was arranged for them. No call was made to lace up their takkies. No entrance fee was asked for. No breakfast was sold at the end-point.
Thus, this Ummah was taught by its guide-Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam)-that Du’a should be made when the Ummah is going through difficult times. Du’a should be made in the privacy of one’s home, instead of calling the women out of the confines of their homes and allow them to parade on the streets for a stupid walk for humanity. Du’a should be made individually, instead of calling the Ummah to walk on the streets and become oblivious of the remembrance of Allah Ta’ala.
There is an increase of such events in which Muslims are invited to attend in order to contribute to Muslims which are in need of assistance. All such events are baseless, un-Islamic and not permissible to attend. If sincerity was the basis, every Ummati would have resorted to private, secret and humble Du’as and contributions. But to display the ‘care’, ‘concern’ and ‘considerations’ Muslims have for less-fortunate Muslims is making a mockery of themselves and senseless. When the Ummah comes back on Salaah and Sunnah then each Ummati will see the quick effect of his/her simple Du’a which he/she will make.
We ask Allah Ta’ala to guide the Ulama of this Ummah so that they can in turn guide the masses towards Taqwa and Tawakkul, Aameen.
Allah Ta’ala commanding women to remain indoors, says in the Qur’aan Majeed:
“And remain resolutely in your homes, and do not make a display (of yourselves) like the exhibition of jaahiliyyah.”
Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) says regarding such women,
“A woman who applies perfume and passes by a gathering is like an adulteress.”
The days of silence are over. It is upon us to speak out the bitter truth and to make Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi anil Munkar (encourage good and forbid evil). This is the quality with which this Ummat has been sent. And on the basis of this quality is this Ummat praised in the Qur’aan Majeed,
“You are the best nation selected for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong (i.e. make Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi anil Munkar).”
KINDLY CLICK ON UNDERLINED TEXT TO DOWNLOAD: MURDERING THE HIJAAB – JAMIAT FORDSBURG WITH SHAMELESS WALKS…