LETTER TO ‘JAMIAT’ MUFTI – THE KATHRADA ISSUE AND EBRAHIM BHAM’S PARTICIPATION IN ALL THE HARAAM
Below is a letter which was sent to a ‘Mufti’ of the Fordsburg Jamiat – the very same Jamiat which has Ebrahim Bham as its ‘secretary-general’. For certain reasons, we have intentionally concealed the name of the ‘Mufti’ who is/was part of the Ifta Department of the Jamiat.
It is already a month now – Sh’abaan 1438 – and this ‘Jamiat Mufti’ has not even acknowledged the letter which was sent to him.
Many Ulama-e-Haq have gained experience that let alone receiving a response, one will not even obtain an acknowledgement of receipt of the letter. The Haq is just too much for the Mudhilleen and the Ulama-e-Soo. Thus, they are unable to defend Baatil and resort to Shaitaani silence.
We Shouldn’t forget that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) has said:
“Verily, I fear for my Ummah such Aimmah (muftis, molvis, scholars and sheikhs) who are mudhilleen (men who mislead others).”
“He, who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaitaan.”
‘Mention the faajir with that in which he indulges so that the people stay away from him even if he is a man of status and position.’
7 Rajab 1438 – 5 April 2017
1. You are more aware than me of the fact that your Jamiat issued a statement of the burial of Kathrada. Whilst the Shaitaani ‘Radio Islam’ tweeted that Kathrada died on 27 March, your Jamiat publicized that the burial would take place on 29 March 2017. And accordingly, the burial was delayed.
Is this acceptable according to the Shariah?
2. You know that there was a Haraam interfaith prayer at the Haraam Kaafir-type funeral service of Kathrada. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham participate in the interfaith prayer. Could you please express your views on this issue?
3. Faasiq Ebrahim Bham told the ANC that it is permissible to bury the Kathrada fellow in the Christian section of the cemetery. Are you aware of what Faasiq Bham had told the ANC? Please advise your views on this issue as well.
4. Kathrada was buried next to a Kaafir – some Christiaan Frederick Beyers Naude chap as the Shaitaani Radio Islam has publicized with photos of the Haraam tombstone of Naude! What do you say about this?
5. Furthermore, much Haraam was perpetrated at the funeral function. Kindly view the Haraam programme below as well. Please advise on the following Haraam acts which undoubtedly took place:
• Intermingling of the sexes.
• Interfaith prayers?!
• Praising Kathrada – a Faasiq!
• Women at the Cemetery.
• Looking at the opposite sex.
• Roses on the grave – Radio ‘Islam’ publishes a photo also! Palestine flag on grave………
• Kuffaar in the Saffs of the so-called ‘Janaazah Salaah’
• Janaazah Salaah performed by Faasiq Ebrahim Bham!
• Muslims listening to Kufr prayers!
• Being part of a gathering of Kufr prayers of reverends, archbishops, gurus, rabbis, etc! Is this Deen? Is this Imaan?
• Radio Islam broadcasting the funeral and Kaafir-type funeral service with photos on the internet.
• Songs by Kuffaar!!!
• Regarding the above as permissible!
• And Much more Haraam…… such as women speakers, etc etc
Please elaborate on each of the above. What is the Shariah ruling on each of the above?
EBRAHIM BHAM’S JAMIATUL ULAMA FORDSBURG – MURDERING THE TRUE ISLAMIC CONCEPT OF HIJAAB WITH SHAMELESS WALKS…
Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “ Fuhsh (Shamelessness) is not found in anything except that it uglifies it and Hayaa (Shame) is not found in anything except that it beautifies it.
The logo of the Jamiat Fordsburg – deceptively known as ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’or more appropriately the Jamiat of Ebrahim Bham, who recently participated in the Haraam Kufr funeral service of Kathrada, appears on a poster in some shops advertising a very shameless event in the name of Deen.
Do these so-called Moulanas and so-called Muftis of the Fordsburg Jamiat know anything about Hijaab/Purdah? It seems as if they don’t know. The majority of the Muslim Public enjoy Haraam ‘fun’ events like ‘walks’ or ‘braais’ in the name of Burma, Syria, Rohingya, etc. For a better understanding, we present some quotes from the Fiqh Kitaabs which would Insha Allah be beneficial for all of us:
- “… undoubtedly women have been ordered with qaraar fil buyoot (to stay always at home) and they have been banned from khurooj (emerging from the home) because there is fitnah in khurooj.” (Mabsoot)
- “And most certainly they (women) have been ordered with qaraar fil buyoot (to stay always at home) Allah Ta`ala says: (And remain firmly to your homes)” (Sharah As-Siyarul Kabeer – 1:136)
- “ The Fuqaha have unanimously agreed (enacted Ijmaa`) that indeed there is no concession for Ash-shawaabb to emerge (khurooj) for Jumu`ah, Eidayn and Any Salaah because of the statement of Allah Ta`ala: (And remain firmly to your homes)’ And the command of qaraar (remaining steadfastly at home) is a prohibition of roaming/travelling/parading around and on the grounds that their khurooj is indisputably a sabab (means) of fitnah. And fitnah is haraam and whatever leads to haraam is also haraam!!!”
(The term ash-shawaabb means young women, and ash-shawaabb are not confined to teenage girls. All those females who are not aged hags and who hold sexual attraction come within the scope of ash-shawaabb.)
(Check Badaai-us Sanaai – 1:275, 2:331 – Maktabah Rasheediyyah)
It should now be clear that for women to emerge from their homes for a ‘funwalk’ or a so-called fund-raising ‘walk for humanity’ is not permissible. It is Haraam and shameless to participate in such walks. In fact, much intermingling of the sexes takes place at these type of walks. The talk of separate routes is deception. The following quote from CII will give you an idea of how corrupt the Fordsburg Jamiat is:
“An Naasiraat, meaning The Helpers, was formed in 2003 with the help and guidance of Ml Yusuf Patel and Ml Mohammed Ali of Jamiatul Ulema Mpumalanga. An Naasiraat are currently the only Women’s forum that are affiliated to the Jamiat.”
Yusuf Patel and Mohammed Ali of Middelburg are two Shaitaans of SAUF! They lure women out of their homes for reasons not acceptable according to the Shariah! These corrupt Jamiat Molvis are murdering the Hijaab system. Mufti AK Hoosen has thus correctly called Yusuf Patel a Kalb (dog). In fact, if ml Patel is a real Aalim, he will openly tell the whole world that he is worse than a dog! According to some Ulama such as Mufti AK and others, these Jamiat Fordsburg Molvis, Radio Islam and Sanha are Scholars for Dollars. Below we present to you an article written by a Moulana regarding the ‘Walk For Humanity’ event.
Walk For Humanity–An un-Islamic Walk
(20 Rajab 1438/18 April 2017)
The above poster is advertising a walk which is held by An-Naasiraat (women’s community forum) and supported by Jamiatul-Ulama Fordsburg. It is undoubtedly sad to witness how far away from the way of the Sahaabiyaat the women of today have drifted. In fact, a total blind eye and deaf ears have been casted by today’s women regarding the pure lives of the Sahaabiyaat and the importance of the rules of Purdah.
It is indeed lamentable to observe how a Jamiat which consists of Ulama, which are called the Waratha-tul Ambiyaa’ (the heirs of the Ambiyaa’) in the Hadith, are part of such an evil event held for raising funds etc. for countries which are facing droughts, famine and war.
With regards to such Ulama who play a role, take part, support, and advertise such and other similar Haraam and un-Islamic events and walks, the Hadith clearly states:
“A time will soon dawn when the worst of the people under the canopy of the sky will be their Ulama. From them will emerge fitnah, and the fitnah will rebound on them.”
This walk is un-Islamic. What has made these Ulama to go forth in support of an event which is un-Islamic? Among the responsibilities of the Ulama is to bring the masses close to Allah Ta’ala-to link them with Allah Ta’ala. And this will never be accomplished when un-Islamic ways are adopted. The work of the Ulama is to explain to the masses the meaning of Taqwa and how to implement this in their life. The task of the Ulama is to stress upon the women to remain in their homes and observe Purdah, not to call them for a walk in which they will be displayed on the streets for every Tom, Dick and Harry, Ahmad and Yusuf to see them. Why don’t these Ulama ponder and reflect over the end results of such evil events?
The End Results…
The end results of Ulama or any individual Aalim supporting or participating in these type of walks will be that they leave the masses into believing that such walks are permissible and Islamic. They leave the masses into believing that those Ulama who criticize such events and discourage Muslims from participating are extremists and old-fashioned. They leave the masses into believing that Ulama must promote and deal with such contemporary issues in similar ways.
It is not befitting of the Ulama body to support and participate in this event. But it should not surprise anyone, especially those who by now have understood as to which Ulama bodies promote and propagate the Haqq and which propagate Baatil. For it was a member (a Moulana) of the abovementioned (Ulama) organization who participated in the interfaith prayers held at the Kathrada funeral a few weeks ago. Hence, their support of un-Islamic walks etc. shows nothing but no-confidence in their rulings, following and programmes. Remember, such Ulama are not worth following or supporting. (A detailed article regarding Bham’s participation in the Haraam Kufr Kathrada funeral service will soon be published Insha Allah – Jamiat NC)
The Truth Is…
We are sure that our Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) did not organize, nor did he call on the Sahaabah to join him in a walk which would begin from Masjid-e-Nabawi to a 3, 6 or 8kms distance with a separate route for men and women. Rather, Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) resorted to Du’a. The Muslims of that time were in much more difficulties than our current situation. The Kuffaar were always in discussions of wiping Islam from the surface of the earth. Yet, not once was such a walk organized. Never were the Sahaabiyaat called out of their homes and walk in an anti-Purdah way on the streets.
Remember, this Ummah will only see success when success is sought for in a correct, Islamic and Halaal way. Any Haraam way of inviting the Nusrat (Help) of Allah Ta’ala is hopeless. To cry for help whilst adopting a Haraam and/or un-Islamic way will instead of attracting the Rahmat (Mercy) of Allah Ta’ala, draw the Ghazab (Wrath) of Allah Ta’ala. Remember, Allah Ta’ala has Ghairat (self-respect). He dislikes seeing the Ummah seeking His Divine Aid while indulging openly and freely in ways which are un-Islamic, prohibited and Haraam.
Therefore, the only solution to the current tides and currents which have turned against this suffering Ummah is what Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) taught us in his Mubaarak practical life. Before the battle of Badr, it was a small, weak and ill-equipped 313 Muslim soldiers which faced 1000 strong, well-equipped, armed and mighty army of the Kuffaar. Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) made Du’a that night by saying, “O Allah! If this small army of Muslims are destroyed, You will not be worshipped on earth.” He repeatedly, with a sincere heart, made this Du’a. No walk was arranged. No females were called to join where a separate route was arranged for them. No call was made to lace up their takkies. No entrance fee was asked for. No breakfast was sold at the end-point.
Thus, this Ummah was taught by its guide-Nabi Muhammad (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam)-that Du’a should be made when the Ummah is going through difficult times. Du’a should be made in the privacy of one’s home, instead of calling the women out of the confines of their homes and allow them to parade on the streets for a stupid walk for humanity. Du’a should be made individually, instead of calling the Ummah to walk on the streets and become oblivious of the remembrance of Allah Ta’ala.
There is an increase of such events in which Muslims are invited to attend in order to contribute to Muslims which are in need of assistance. All such events are baseless, un-Islamic and not permissible to attend. If sincerity was the basis, every Ummati would have resorted to private, secret and humble Du’as and contributions. But to display the ‘care’, ‘concern’ and ‘considerations’ Muslims have for less-fortunate Muslims is making a mockery of themselves and senseless. When the Ummah comes back on Salaah and Sunnah then each Ummati will see the quick effect of his/her simple Du’a which he/she will make.
We ask Allah Ta’ala to guide the Ulama of this Ummah so that they can in turn guide the masses towards Taqwa and Tawakkul, Aameen.
Allah Ta’ala commanding women to remain indoors, says in the Qur’aan Majeed:
“And remain resolutely in your homes, and do not make a display (of yourselves) like the exhibition of jaahiliyyah.”
Nabi (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) says regarding such women,
“A woman who applies perfume and passes by a gathering is like an adulteress.”
The days of silence are over. It is upon us to speak out the bitter truth and to make Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi anil Munkar (encourage good and forbid evil). This is the quality with which this Ummat has been sent. And on the basis of this quality is this Ummat praised in the Qur’aan Majeed,
“You are the best nation selected for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong (i.e. make Amr bil Ma’roof and Nahi anil Munkar).”
KINDLY CLICK ON UNDERLINED TEXT TO DOWNLOAD: MURDERING THE HIJAAB – JAMIAT FORDSBURG WITH SHAMELESS WALKS…
THE MJC OF CAPE TOWN AND THE CURRENT JAMIAT OF FORDSBURG PARADING AS ‘JAMIATUL ULAMA SOUTH AFRICA’
Would you not appreciate information of certain criminals operating in your area who are breaking into homes, offices, shops, robbing, etc? Would you not be grateful if someone notifies you of certain syndicates operating in your vicinity who are hijacking, raping and demanding ransom? Of course, you will appreciate and value such necessary information as your life and wealth are in danger!
More important than your life and your wealth is your Imaan and your Deen. But how much concern do we have for our Imaan? How much care do we show for our Deen? How much attention do we pay to the laws of Allah Ta’ala? How much effort have we made to practise on the Sunnah and to uphold the teachings of Islam? How much are we guarding ourselves from evil characters?
In fact, it is Waajib to expose criminals so that people are saved from the fitnah of the criminals. This is for our own physical safety. As for our Deeni safety, Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has mentioned that the fujjaar should be exposed so that people remain safe from them (i.e. the fujjaar).
Amongst the worst of Fujjaar and Fussaaq in this age are the Mudhilleen (those who mislead others). Part of this Mudhilleen clique are the Ulama-e-Soo! We say part of the Mudhilleen, because non-Ulama deviates are also part of the Mudhilleen. Exposing the Mudhilleen is Waajib! The objective is to save the masses from the fitnah of the Mudhilleen! Many people are misled by the Mudhilleen and are sadly also following these Mudhilleen criminals who don’t seem to be interested in the Shariah.
Since, it is our Waajib duty to expose all those who are misleading the Muslim public, it is necessary for us to openly state that two of the main culprits in this regard are the MJC of Cape Town and the Fordsburg Jamiat which deceptively parades as ‘Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’! These two are amongst the worst culprits who belong to the fraternity of the Ulama-e-Soo and liberal Mudhilleen!
The evil of the MJC and the Fordsburg Jamiat can be understood as follows:
- They indulge in photography and Television. Do you think Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would have said that digital photos are Halaal?
- They do not observe Hijaab. They speak to ghair Mahram women and their so-called Madrasahs and Darul Ulooms are destroying the Deen! Without Hijaab, there is no proper Islam!
- Only corrupt Ulama-e-Soo are associated with them. There is no Ulama-e-Haq with them. How can one be from the Ulama-e-Haq if one is part of an organization which indulges in photos, TV, breaks the laws of Hijaab, etc.? The famous Darul Ulooms in Gauteng and the Cape are their Shaitaani friends.
- They feed the Ummah Haraam! Tasmiyah is not read on every chicken, the animals are not correctly slaughtered, the animals are stunned, etc etc. Majority of Muslim butcheries sell Haraam mutton, beef and chicken on the silly and putrid basis of the certification of the Fussaaq of the MJC and the Fordsburg Jamiat!
- Their radio stations or the ones they are associated with such as VOC and ‘Radio Islam’ are stations of Shaitaan! The evils of these Shaitaani radio stations are apparent to all people of intelligence.
- They indulge in Bid’ah such as congregational loud thikr gatherings, Seerah Jalsahs, Kitaab-reading immediately after the Fardh Salaah of Zuhr, Maghrib and Esha, Mawlid, delaying Janaazahs, etc.
- They indulge in music which is absolutely Haraam or Haraam Nazms, Qaseedahs and Naat Jalsahs. Singing for a public audience is Haraam. We have explained this in much detail on our website.
- They are for the MPL-MMB marriages Bill which is totally in conflict with the Shariah. It contains many clauses which are un-Islamic. It is not a joke when we say that the MPL-MMB is a kufr Bill. A person who opts for a bill filled with Kufr, is not a Muslim! Many books have been written on this topic. Feel free to contact us for literature on this topic or any other topic.
- They conduct themselves like Dumb Shayaateen! Have you ever heard this MJC or Joburg Jamiat ever taking out a pamphlet or openly saying that music, TV, photos, shaving or trimming the beard less than a fist, intermingling of the sexes, Kuffaar sport, customary weddings, etc are Haraam????????
- They indulge in Haraam weddings and Haraam functions.
- They support Kuffaar sport such as cricket, soccer, netball, etc.
- They hardly make Amr Bil Ma’roof on the issue of Hijaab and Niqaab. A person who says that it is not Waajib upon a woman to cover her face in public, is a deviated Shaitaan such as Taha Karaan – the corrupt head Mufti of the MJC. A person who says that the Haraam netball tournaments of the Muslim Schools take place in seclusion is a corrupt deviate such as ‘Mufti’ Z Pandor of the Fordsburg Jamiat.
- They are associated to so-called Muslim schools where a host of Haraam acts take place.
- They encourage children to attend the Haraam secular schools and the Universities of Zina! These so-called Ulama of the Jamiat and Sheikhs of the MJC are amongst the worst Shayaateen we have ever heard of. They are actively promoting Haraam in the name of Deen!
- They fraternize with the Fussaaq, Zindeeqs, Kuffaar and are in the ‘backsides’ of the government.
- Their Halaal-bodies comprise of Fussaaq Shayaateen like Navlakhi, Carr, Karaan, Seedat, etc!
- They both are part of the corrupt bogus ‘UUCSA’ of Middelburg who are compromising the Deen for the sake of Jahannami so-called unity. They will soon regret their ‘UUCSA’ when Allah’s Athaab strikes.
- Since they are evil, they honour evil Mudhilleen and Fussaaq from other countries and overseas.
- They are experts at publicity stunts which is nothing but Hubbe-Jah (love for name and fame).
- They are associated with the Haraam so-called ‘Islamic’ Banking.
- They openly violate the Qur’aanic Law which states that women must remain at home.
- Their so-called Mosques and Centres like ‘Nurul Islam’ , ‘Masjidul Quds’, etc. are amongst the worst Temples in this country where mass Baatil is propagated and much Haraam takes place.
- Their Masjids have Haraam ladies facilities. According to all four Math-habs, it is Haraam for women to attend the Masaajid. The Shaafi authority, Allamah Ibn Hajar Haitami Rahimahullah has explicitly mentioned that no one will hesitate from prohibiting women from the Masaajid except a moron!
Do you think that Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam will be happy with any of the above? The above list is the tip of the iceberg. The least we know of these scoundrels, the better. Their Fisq and Fujoor is much more. The list of their Bid’ah alone is terrible. They have no shame and no fear for Allah. That is why they are excelling in Baatil, Fisq, Fujoor and even Kufr at times!
The Qur’aan states that Shayaateen are in human form also. They are Shayaateen in Human form. They are the worst enemies of Islam. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has voiced his fear for his Ummah of the Aimmah-e-Mudhilleen (Sheikhs, molvis and muftis who will mislead the Ummah).
THUS, HEED THE WARNING AND FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN IMAAN AND DEEN: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE MJC AND THE FORDSBURG JAMIAT AS WELL AS THE OTHER ULAMA-E-SOO WHO SUPPORT THEM. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER. MAY ALLAH SAVE US ALL FROM THE FITNAH OF THE MJC SHAYAATEEN AND THE SHAYAATEEN OF THE FORDSBURG JAMIAT. AMEEN YA RABBAL AALAMEEN.
KINDLY CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: MJC AND JAMIAT FORDSBURG