THE HARTLEY FAIR 2017 – CII, RADIO ‘ISLAM’, AL-ANSAAR, SALAAMEDIA, SANHA AND THEIR COHORTS – PROMOTING ‘ZINA’…
“And do not approach near to Zina. Verily, it is shameless and an evil way.” (Qur’aan)
In the above-mentioned Aayat, the intensity and vehemency of the prohibition are such that Allah Ta’ala has prohibited Zina together with all those acts which lead to Zina. To say unto someone ‘do not go close to a specific deed’ is a much more emphasized manner than to tell someone not to commit that specific deed. For example: To say ‘don’t go even close to stealing’ has more emphasis than to say ‘do not steal’!
Acts which lead to the actual act of Zina are looking at Ghair Mahrams, talking to Ghair Mahrams, touching Ghair Mahrams, intermingling of the sexes, cracking jokes with Ghair Mahrams, flirting, dressing like a prostitute, being in contact with Ghair Mahrams on social media, females unnecessarily emerging from their homes, listening to the singing of a Ghair Mahram, females exposing their faces to Ghair Mahrams, etc. etc. Any act which leads to Zina is shameless according to the Shariah as stated in the above Aayah. In short, abandoning the proper Hijaab system is shamelessly opening the doors to Zina (fornication/adultery).
Whilst proper observance of strict Hijaab closes the doors of Zina, neglecting or discarding any aspect of true Shar’i Hijaab simply flings the doors of Zina open. Just look at the amount of Zina taking place in the Muslim community! This is because we don’t make proper Hijaab. We look down upon those that make proper Hijaab. We take out faults from those who follows the laws of the Qur’aan and the Sunnah and some morons even declare those who observe proper Islamic Hijaab as fundamentalists, radicals, extremists, etc.
Just observe the amount of Zina which Muslims – students, workers and teachers – are involved in at schools, universities, shops, offices, etc. This is not a secret to anyone. Various degrees of Zina take place even in a mixed school or university environment during broad daylight apart from the actual act of Zina which takes place after classes in the boarding rooms, etc. which is the effect of not making proper Hijaab due to being in a Haraam un-Islamic school, college or university environment. When we say that it is Haraam to send your son or daughter to a secular school or a university, then people make incredulous noises.
Let them make a joke and a mockery out of the laws of Allah. Allah is independent! Allah is not in need of us. Islam is not dependent upon us. We are in need of Allah. We are in need of Islam. We are in need of Hijaab. By turning our backs onto the laws of Hijaab which are mainly for our worldly and spiritual benefit, we are merely inviting Allah’s punishment which takes its form in different ways. May Allah save us and May Allah make us understand the importance of observing proper Hijaab meticulously and diligently.
INTERMINGLING OF THE SEXES
Much intermingling of the sexes takes place at the Hartley Fair. This is shameless and the way of Shaitaan. This undoubtedly leads to Zina. They are so audacious that they even publish photos which clearly depict the shameless intermingling of the sexes. Furthermore, many corrupt so-called molvis will be part of the Fair. The Fair is also regarded as ‘Islamic’ by many. This is deception. The Mudhilleen are misleading the Muslim public. The Mudhilleen are:
- CII – they call themselves Channel Islam, but is it Islamic to be part of a Fair where so much Haraam and so much ‘Zina’ takes place. Zina of the ears, eyes, tongue takes place at this Fair!
- Radio ‘Islam’ – They are amongst the worst of Shayaateen! Where is Mufti Siraj Desai, Mufti Zubair Bhayat now to criticize the Haraam Fair? Can’t Radio Islam understand that it is Haraam to honour Fussaaq Shayaateen such as Waleed Bata, Zain Bhika, etc?
- Radio Al-Ansaar –They are treading the path of deviation by indulging openly in photos, videos, intermingling of the sexes, Haraam souks, promoting Salafis like Kamdar, etc. etc.
- Salaamedia – another Faasiq organization who don’t seem to know what is Hijaab!
- And many other Shayaateen, Mudhilleen and Ulama-e-Soo!
SANHA – “TRUSTABLE, RELIABLE AND TRANSPARENT”
This is what Sanha claims! But see their tweet: “It’s here once again Starting this Sat, 29th April, the Hartley School 3 day fair in Durban Visit our stand there for the latest in Halaal”
The latest in Halaal! What a joke! Is it Halaal for Sanha to participate and be part of a Fair which comprises of so much Haraam??? Can an Ulama organization which tramples on the laws of Hijaab, ever be trustable? Can such Fussaaq ever be transparent? The only thing transparent of Sanha is their Shaitaaniyyat and their Fisq! What is the Fatwa of Sanha’s Ulama Council and Sanha’s Ulama team on the Hartley Fair?
Kindly view our article: ‘Ulama-e-Soo – Sanha’s Shaitaani legacy’. Once again, where is Mufti Zubair Bhayat to make a clarion call that the Hartley Fair is Haraam! But again, how will Zubair Bhayat speak against his Sanha friends??? Will Zubair Bhayat be able to speak against his SAUF buddies like Ebrahim Bham, Ayyub Ishaaq of Darul Uloom Zakariyya, Suliman Ravat, Shabbir Menk and their cohorts?
SEVERAL ARTICLES REGARDING THE FAIRS/ SOUKS/FETES/CONCERTS
Much Haraam takes place at these fairs, souks, etc. Kindly view articles below on our website where one will find detailed explanations of Haraam acts which take place at these souks, fetes, fairs, etc.
- Haraam Un-Islamic events, especially in Cities like Cape Town, Durban, and Joburg.
- Is the Qur’aan an object of entertainment? Is the Masjid the House of Allah or an entertainment Centre?
- Singing and listening to Nazms and Nazms, Naats/ Qaseedah Jalsahs
- The Auspicious Nights of Ramadaan and indulgence in futility and Haraam – especially the Shaitaani Radio Stations.
- Seerah Jalsah – Ebrahim Bham, Suliman Moola, Radio Islam, Nurul Islam, etc.
- Tala’ash Shaytaanu Concert
- Fundays, Fetes & Souks
- Family Eidgahs
- Qiraat, Qur’aan and Hifz competitions
- Mass Mawlid Booklet
- Ninowy and the Madinah Institute of Mudhilleen.
- Durban Mass Mawlid
- The Haraam tours of Ninowy
- Masjids, Open Days, Parties and Braais
- The Al-Ansaar Souk Booklet
- Mass Mawlid 1438
- MJC and Jamiat Fordsburg
- The Al-Ansaar Souk 2016
- Zina Valentine’s Day
THE HARTLEY FAIR IS HARAAM! BOYCOTT HARAAM. MAUT (DEATH) IS WAITING FOR ALL OF US. WE HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE TO BE IN THIS WORLD. SO DON’T DESTROY YOUR AAKHIRAT BY ATTENDING OR BEING PART OF HARAAM FAIRS/FETES/SOUKS AND SHAMELESS FUNCTIONS/WEDDINGS/PARTIES ETC.
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “He who increases the number of a crowd is of them. He who is pleased with an act of the people is a partner in its commission.”
KINDLY CLICK ON UNDERLINED TITLE TO DOWNLOAD PAMPHLET: THE HARTLEY FAIR 2017 – CII, RADIO ‘ISLAM_, AL-ANSAAR, SALAAMEDIA, SANHA AND THEIR COHORTS – PROMOTING ‘ZINA_…