MARRIAGE CONFERENCE, EBRAHIM BHAM, SULAIMAAN RAVAT AND OTHER DEVIATES
Q: WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THE MARRIAGE CONFERENCE? SULAIMAAN RAVAT OF RADIO ISLAM WILL BE A SPEAKER. HE IS KNOWN AS A MARRIAGE MINDER. HE IS A MOULANA THAT QUALIFIED IN AZAADVILLE, SO THE FUNCTION SHOULD BE HALAAL.
IN ADDITION, SHEIKH EBRAHIM BUM WILL ALSO BE AT THE FUNCTION. OTHER SPEAKERS WILL BE THE LOVE GURU – EDRIS KHAMISSA OF CHANNEL ISLAM. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WILL BE WOMEN SPEAKERS.
MAYBE SULAIMAAN RAVAT AND SHEIKH EBRAHIM BUM WILL BE HAVING SEPARATE FACILITIES AND THEY WILL MAKE STRICT PURDAH FROM THE WOMEN AND THE SISTER SPEAKERS. PLEASE ADVISE.
A: Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “Hayaa (modesty) is a branch of Imaan.”
The following factors render the marriage conference Haraam:
1) Intermingling of the sexes: Insha Allah a detailed booklet on this topic seems to be necessary as the speakers of the conference are misleading unwary and ignorant Muslims on this issue. The Fuqaha of all four Math-habs have clearly mentioned the impermissibility of ghair Mahrams mixing with one another.
2) Public Female Speakers: A woman’s voice has the ability of inciting passion in a man’s heart. Hence, many Fuqaha have stated that a woman’s voice is Aurah (satr). And there is not a single Faqeeh which has stated that it is permissible for a woman to project her voice. And who would ever dare to say that a woman may publicly project her voice when the Qur’aan forbids it. It is a fact that at such conferences, women have to speak in a manner which is entertaining and worth the money of the stupid crowd which attends the immoral conference of Shayaateen.
3) Photography: We say again that uptil today not a single person in the entire world has been able to prove to the Ulama-e-Haqq that digital photography is not Haraam. All animate photos, pictures, images are Haraam immaterial of the manner of production. Those who claim permissibility, should present their proofs. But, to say that a digital image is like a mirror image is illogical, baseless and ludicrously weird.
4) Videos and TV: Videos, Movies, TV, DVD’s are all Haraam! The amount of filth on television is sufficient for any Muslim who is really concerned about the Qabr, Aakhirat and Qiyaamah to understand that he should not have a TV at home and that all videos and TV programs are Haraam!
5) Zina of different degrees: Zina of the eyes, ears, tongue, heart, mind, etc. take place at gatherings where intermingling is the norm like these marriage conferences, 99% of weddings, etc etc.
6) Female Emergence from the home: Women have been commanded to remain at home by the Shariah. Narrating a Hadith, Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood (radhiyallahu anhu) said: “Woman is Aurah (i.e. an object of concealment). When she emerges (from her home) shaitaan casts surreptitious glances at her (to ambush her and manipulate her for fitnah).”
7) Fussaaq Speakers: each and every speaker at the Marriage conference is a Faasiq according to the Shariah. Islamically speaking, they are rubbishes! According to Allamah Ibn Hajar Haitami Rahimahullah, it is Haraam for women to attend the Masaajid, Eidgah, Shopping malls, etc. He clearly states:
“And, no one will hesitate in prohibiting women (from the Musjid, the Eidgah, the shopping malls, and emerging from the home in general) except a ghabi (moron) who is a jaahil,…”
The participation of Sulaimaan Ravat and Ebrahim Bham as speakers at such a Haraam conference shows that they as well the others are not reliable sources for Islamic Knowledge! Both of them claim to be Hanafis, but they openly propagate that women may attend the Masaajid, Eidgahs, etc.
Sulaimaan Ravat seems to have a considerable amount of contact with ghair Mahram females on social media. He is a student of a famous Darul Uloom in Gauteng and we have been informed that his Asaatizah are totally against him going on TV, attending Haraam functions such as the marriage conference, etc etc. In fact, all the Ulama-e-Haq are against the deviate Sulaimaan Ravat. How can one hold a high opinion of a person who claims to be a Molvi, but flagrantly tramples on the laws of the Shariah!
As far as Ebrahim Bham is concerned, his work is to mislead Muslims. It is clear that he is out there to destroy Islam. Honouring such Fussaaq and speaking good of him is never permissible.
Ebrahim Bham recently allowed a non-Muslim to deliver a message at the Eidgah! Now would Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam accept this? Sulaimaan Ravat and Ebrahim Bham are part of the Shaitaani Radio Islam and also part of SAUF. Now what does SAUF, Mf Zubair Bhayat, Mf Siraj Desai and Mf Razaul Haq got to say about this Haraam wedding conference???
Very soon, they will say that intermingling of the sexes is not Haraam. Everything will be made Halaal before Qiyaamah. The Ulama-e-Soo will be the forerunners and all stupid members of the Muslim public will follow them. And everyone knows whom we are speaking about here.
There is not a single proper Moulana who will say that the marriage conference is permissible. Every single Mufti who is a proper Mufti will openly state in unambiguous terms that the Marriage Conference is impermissible (HARAAM).