FUNDAYS, FETES AND SOUKS – CAN THEY EVER BE PERMISSIBLE ACCORDING TO ALLAH TA’ALA AND NABI SALLAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM? WHY PLEASE THE DEVIL?
Why is it that the laws of the Shariah are so strange to the Muslim public? Why is it that the Muslim public objects to the Ulama-e-Haqq (we repeat Ulama-e-Haqq) when the Ulama-e-Haq speak up against such Haraam events such as the fundays? Why should it be that every single time we have to write an article explaining to the Muslim public that certain things are Haraam? Why is a simple Haraam or Halaal proclamation insufficient? Why is the majority of the Muslim public so ignorant?
The answer is obvious. Most Muslims are not interested in the truth (The Haqq). They are not interested in what the Ulama-e-Haq say. They are only interested in those so-called Ulama and so-called Sheikhs who speak their tune! But, the moment an Aalim of the Haqq stands up and speaks against those who break the laws of Allah, then many of us, are against that person who stands up for the Deen!
So many people are complaining about the condition of the Ummah. However, they are the very same ones breaking the laws of Allah Ta’ala. Thus, it is hypocritical to lament about the Ummah, but then we do exactly the same by flouting the laws of Allah with our irresponsible indulgence in Mass Haraam and then obstinately even justify all the Haraam we are indulging in. Can there be any success for such people who don’t care about the laws of Allah Ta’ala such as listening to music, not observing proper Hijaab, not wearing the Niqaab, taking photos of one’s self and other animate objects, not keeping a fist-length beard, not dressing Islamically, showing disregard to the Sunnah, no care for Salaah, etc. etc?
The following evils take place at Shaitaan’s Fundays:
1) Intermingling of the sexes. This is unanimously Haraam. This is a cause for much Zina! This opens the gateway of Allah’s Athaab (punishment). This factor is enough to declare fundays Haraam. There is no need to even proceed further to explain why all these Fundays of the devil are Haraam. But, most Muslims are not interested. We implore Allah Ta’ala to save us from His punishment, but when Allah’s punishment strikes, then we will rue the day we were born! May Allah guide this Ummah whose majority is not interested in the laws of Allah Ta’ala. Ameen. Wake up before it is too late!
2) Female emergence from the home. This is one of the worst evils of our time. Allah Ta’ala commands women in the Qur’aan to remain at home! A female is only allowed to emerge from her home for necessities. These fundays are not necessities. When it is Haraam for women to attend the Masjid according to all four Math-habs even if there are so-called Shaitaani separate facilities, then it is much more evil for women to participate in a Kaafir-style Funday! The very emergence of a female from her home is termed as Fitnah by the authorities of the Shariah.
3) Fun walk. How can this ever be permissible with men and women mixed? Furthermore, even if it is a men’s only walk, it is nothing but futility. Futility is not permissible in Islam. If people really want to walk, then the menfolk should walk to the Masjid if they are in walking distance to the Masjid or daily engage in pure walking exercise without any Nafsaaniyyat and Haraam accompanying the walk. Women may walk up-and down in their homes! Women have no share in emerging from their homes, except in cases of necessity, which is according to the Fatwa of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam.
4) Wasting valuable time. At these Haraam events, a lot of valuable time is wasted. And then too, it is wasted in Haraam. Did Allah Ta’ala create us for this purpose? Indulging in Haraam is wasting time which shows that we are not appreciating this life which Allah has given us. Maut is not avertable, yet we are so negligent! Our life in this world is only one. So value it by strictly following the Shariah and not attending Haraam functions and events, Haraam weddings, Haraam souks, fetes and fundays, etc.?
5) Music. This is absolutely Haraam. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has mentioned music to be amongst the signs of Qiyaamah. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has mentioned that a time will come when people will (attempt to) make music Halaal. This invites earthquakes and showering of stones.
6) Photography. This is a major sin and is a cause of severe punishment on the Day of Qiyaamah. Already, some Shayaateen have attempted to make halaal what Allah has made Haraam with puerile arguments of a digital image resembling a mirror. But, even children understand this difference which moronic adults like the Ulama-e-Soo, Fussaaq modernists and Zindeeqs are unable to understand. When one says that a photo is Halaal, then you are actually saying that it is Halaal according to Allah Ta’ala and Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam which is a blatant lie. So think twice before you say such things.
7) Kuffaar sports. This is so obviously Haraam. People of intelligence do not require any explanation for this. Think a little if Allah Ta’ala and His Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would be pleased with Kuffaar sports. In fact, Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has declared all sports as Haraam except playing with one’s wife, archery and horse-riding. Kicking a ball around, playing cricket, or any other Kuffaar sports are Haraam. Like it or not – this is Allah’s Law – not ours!
8) Rides and Merry-go-round. This is Haraam! We explained this already in our 24-page booklet on the Haraam souk of Radio Nasaara – Al-Ansaaruz Zina of Durban. The fete of the Sultan Bahu Bid’atis is the same. Kindly read the book for more details which is available on our website.
9) The Sunnah is murdered. At such a Haraam event, the Sunnah is brutally murdered. We speak about Muslims and Palestinians being murdered, which is true, but how many of us publicly break the laws of Allah. There is absolutely no Hijaab at these fundays, fetes, souks, customary weddings, etc.? Do we show so much disregard to the Shariah and the Sunnah?
10) Tashabbuh Bil Kuffaar and many other sins. This article does not allow us to explain the hundreds of sins which take place at these fetes, souks, fundays, weddings, etc. Kindly read our articles on SANZAF, Dangors diatribe against the Ulama-e-Haqq, Haraam events, Mass Mawlid, Tala’ash Shaytaanu Alayna, Valentine’s Day, Durban Mass Mawlid, Seerah Jalsah, Bid’ah and Unity, Ninowy, Muslims and the Beach, Love for Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam, Qiraat Jalsahs, Nazm Jalsahs, Radios and Ramadaan, etc. for a better understanding. You will find them all on our website.
These events are nothing but in emulation of the Kuffaar. Even the food which is sold and served is doubtful, sceptical and even Haraam. Haraam soft drinks are promoted and Kuffaar ways and sports are promoted. Even Haraam items are sold at these souks and fetes such as the Shaitaani al-Ansaar souk and Bid’ati Sultan Bahu Fete! There is so much Haraam at these evil Haraam events and shows that it is difficult to understand why the ‘Ulama’ are conducting themselves with silence whom Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has described as Dumb Shaytaans. They don’t object to the Haraam fundays, but they object to those who publicly speak against Haraam functions! This is a trait of the Ulama-e-Soo!
MOGHUL PARK MADRESSAH – KIMBERLEY
In this regard, it is clear that the Moghul Park Madressah of Kimberley is ‘run’ by Shayaateen. They publicize their haraam events on the Masjid board! At Moghul Park Masjid in Kimberley, rubbish such as ‘Oasis’ calendars, ‘Muslim Views’ rubbish newspapers, ‘Al-Qalam’ rubbish newspapers and Sanhas rubbish gazettes are to be found. No wonder the Muslim community is so out of line!
It is clear that there is a dearth of Ulama-e-Haq in Kimberley and in fact in the whole world. The majority are Ulama-e-Soo who are incapable of defending the Deen. They are complicit and they justify their silence. A mouse squeaks, but these Ulama-e-Soo cannot even squeak. In addition, the Muslim public who indulge in all the Haraam weddings, the Haraam souks, the Haraam fetes, the Haraam fundays, etc. are none the better. Islamically, they are all Fussaaq who have really no shame and no fear for Allah.
A Muslim should be an embodiment of Hayaa which is a branch of Imaan. At least have some Hayaa that Allah Ta’ala is watching you and feel ashamed of committing sins openly and publicly. But, the ‘Ulama’ of these times are amongst the worst according to the Hadeeth. If the Ulama are of such a level, then the public is even lower! The public enjoy speaking bad of the Ulama, but don’t realise how putrid they are themselves, how bankrupt they are in A’maal and how weak and useless Muslims they are!
THE ULAMA OF KIMBERLEY
If the Ulama of Kimberley are Ulama-e-Haqq, then they should speak up against the wrongs of the Muslim public. Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said: “the one, who remains silent when the Haqq is trampled upon, is a dumb Shaytaan.” Hence, it does not behove the Ulama-e-Haqq to remain silent.
But, the reality is that the majority of the Ulama are not interested in standing up for the Shariah. They fear the Nafsaani antics and Shaitaani criticism of the corrupt Muslim public. They give in to the public’s Haraam demands which is a trait of the Ulama-e-Soo! When the Haq is spoken, they object to it. They will not object to Haraam filth such as ‘Muslim Views’, ‘Al-Ummah’, ‘Al-Qalam’, ‘Sanha’s gazettes’ being publicized at the Masaajid, but they object to the literature of the Ulama-e-Haq!
The silence of the Ulama in Kimberley indicates how corrupt they are. Nahi Anil Munkar (prohibiting evil) is also Waajib. This is part of Tableegh which majority of the Ulama have abandoned. They have been deceived into believing that their responsibility of Tableegh is fulfilled by merely participating in Tableegh Jamaat activities. But, this is incorrect. There is hardly any Nahi Anil Munkar in the Tableegh Jamaat. Thus, we find that most of the Ulama associated with the Tableegh Jamaat here in South Africa as well as other places, are all from the Dumb Shaitaan category.
The public must be informed of what is Haraam and Bid’ah also. Unity with Haraam is Haraam! There can be no unity with Bid’atis, Fussaaq and the Ulama-e-Soo. This Deen of Allah will not suffer the same tragedy and interpolation which other religions have suffered even if those on Haqq are a minority and just a few persons. The Haqq will always be amongst the minority. Moreover, the Haqq will always smash out the brains of Baatil as mentioned in the Qur’aan .In this regard, is the following Hadeeth:
“This Ilm (of the Shariah) will be borne by the pious of every successive generation. They (the Ulama-e-Haqq) will drive away from it (this Shariah) the interpolations of the deviates, the falsehood of the false-mongers and the interpretations of the ignoramuses.” (Mishkaat)
KINDLY CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PAMPHLET: Fundays